Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contacting club shop about faulty shirt.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Son's first albion shirt turned up the the other day, Mitoma on the back and.....no number :facepalm: Letters are peeling too. 65 quid well spent...

Anyway, have emailed them and got a slightly odd response asking me to mail another address.

Anyone know of other ways of getting in touch with them? We're kind of in a hurry as we are only in the country for a bit so if anyone has had any experience of this kind of thing, advice appreciated.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Son's first albion shirt turned up the the other day, Mitoma on the back and.....no number :facepalm: Letters are peeling too. 65 quid well spent...

Anyway, have emailed them and got a slightly odd response asking me to mail another address.

Anyone know of other ways of getting in touch with them? We're kind of in a hurry as we are only in the country for a bit so if anyone has had any experience of this kind of thing, advice appreciated.
I’d just go to one of the shops

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Are you able to get to the store at the Amex in person?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I had a problem with a shirt i got my son last Xmas and very quickly the name and number started peeling. I emailed supporter services and got a reply very quickly telling me to take the shirt to the shop at the Amex and they’d sort it.

I know this might be a bit trickier if you aren’t in the country for long but you might just want to go to one of the club shops and show them the shirt etc and I’m sure they’ll sort it promptly.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I had a problem with a shirt i got my son last Xmas and very quickly the name and number started peeling. I emailed supporter services and got a reply very quickly telling me to take the shirt to the shop at the Amex and they’d sort it.

I know this might be a bit trickier if you aren’t in the country for long but you might just want to go to one of the club shops and show them the shirt etc and I’m sure they’ll sort it promptly.
Are you able to get to the store at the Amex in person?
thanks for the replies, it's a bit of a ballache but it might be the easiest way to do it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Go to the shop
Call the shop (01273 668855)
Email PB.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I’ve been in the shop when printing went wrong and they just threw the shirt in the bin. You’ll get a new shirt no problems.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
You can probably fix it at home yourself. Put a tea towel over the shirt, put the iron on a lower setting and holding the name down for a bit.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You can probably fix it at home yourself. Put a tea towel over the shirt, put the iron on a lower setting and holding the name down for a bit.
Then phone the fire brigade........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The quality is crap but if your son wants a shirt what are you to do. Biggest rip off in rip off Britain the replica shirt.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The quality is crap but if your son wants a shirt what are you to do. Biggest rip off in rip off Britain the replica shirt.
It is not just Britain, I was in Milan Last week an the price there for shirts was higher, and in the Canada for Toronto FC mens Replica shirt from 99CD to 150CD (£58 to £88) without local tax added. Football fans all over the world get ripped off.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Dull update, but only because I found it slightly comical.
Agreed to pop in shop to get it sorted.
Hold on, no can do, we’ve run out of 2s…

• Haha
Reactions: GOM

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The same thing happened to us about 5 years ago. The overly assertive manager in the club shop made it clear she wasn’t going to give in.

For the first and only time, I emailed PB and he dealt with it straight away. I felt a bit guilty bothering the CEO over a small matter, but I didn’t want to throw £70 away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here