Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contacting club shop about faulty shirt.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Our manual cricket board always seemed to run short of number two boards, but they did also have a number one on the back which I think didn't help the problem. They seemed to be the most used.
I hope my comment hasn't upset @BluesRockDJ

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Get the impression that no one on here can help you, why not deal with the shop and not moan on here ?
Are you new to NSC? This isn’t how it’s done.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I have a friend who has purchased all three shirts for this season - cost less than £45 for all three 👍
Have you got any pictures? Because if they're anything like the rest of the fakes I've seen they'll be absolutely awful quality and very clearly knockoffs.

Can understand people turning to this sort of thing given the prices, but 45 quid sounds like a lot of money for absolute tat.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I purchased a West Ham unofficial replica shirt for my son and the material is certainly not of the same quality as the official ones but let's be honest that's not saying much, manufacturer's are giving clubs supporters the option of buying cheaper and mine worked out at £18.75 with postage so I guess if the kids want a shirt and money is tight then they will sell.

Btw he's yet to mention it's not the real thing so they can't be that bad,serves him right for supporting West Ham 😁

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Have you got any pictures? Because if they're anything like the rest of the fakes I've seen they'll be absolutely awful quality and very clearly knockoffs.

Can understand people turning to this sort of thing given the prices, but 45 quid sounds like a lot of money for absolute tat.
Trust me, I will only buy the knock offs and they are spot on. If you don’t get a name and number it does help in case they come off (just like the real ones can do). Brilliant quality and I’ve read a lot about it. The materials get sourced by the same businesses and factories could be next door to each other for fake and real. It’s incredible.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Trust me, I will only buy the knock offs and they are spot on. If you don’t get a name and number it does help in case they come off (just like the real ones can do). Brilliant quality and I’ve read a lot about it. The materials get sourced by the same businesses and factories could be next door to each other for fake and real. It’s incredible.
Do you do this for all your clothes?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd love to see a few close up shots of them. Lots of these in the states were pretty bad.

1691585268329.png

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wasn't going to bother posting on this thread again but after reading the Henry Winter article and this quote:

Staff at Brighton & Hove Albion are familiar with, and expected to adhere to, five specific values: “Treat People Well; Exceed Expectations; Aim High. Never Give Up; Act with Integrity; Make it Special”.

Thought I'd mention the girls in the club shop. Had been getting a bit frustrated by a slightly blase response to my problem, but was given a number to call on the Friday before the game to check they had some number twos in.

Called up, woman was very apologetic, said they had them in, and gave me a name to ask for on the day. She then called me back to say they would put 2 twos aside for me. Lovely.
Shop was RAMMED when I went in, staff super busy, but I managed to ask for one of the girls and she knew exactly what I was there for. Took me to the front of the line, found the other woman, who printed shirt up straight away, and apologised profusely. Lovely stuff.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Wasn't going to bother posting on this thread again but after reading the Henry Winter article and this quote:

Staff at Brighton & Hove Albion are familiar with, and expected to adhere to, five specific values: “Treat People Well; Exceed Expectations; Aim High. Never Give Up; Act with Integrity; Make it Special”.

Thought I'd mention the girls in the club shop. Had been getting a bit frustrated by a slightly blase response to my problem, but was given a number to call on the Friday before the game to check they had some number twos in.

Called up, woman was very apologetic, said they had them in, and gave me a name to ask for on the day. She then called me back to say they would put 2 twos aside for me. Lovely.
Shop was RAMMED when I went in, staff super busy, but I managed to ask for one of the girls and she knew exactly what I was there for. Took me to the front of the line, found the other woman, who printed shirt up straight away, and apologised profusely. Lovely stuff.
And that is the Albion for you. Let us never change.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
And that is the Albion for you. Let us never change.
Right? I hadn’t had exactly bad service previous to Saturday, but it was a bit rubbish and decidedly unBhafc. Normal service was resumed.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Also wanted to give a thumbs up to club shop staff.

My daughter ordered her shirt on the release day as she wanted to make sure she got one. She asked If I could get “Welbeck” printed on it when I went to the game.

Despite getting there 2Hrs before kick-off the shop was rammed, so I entered the already long queue for the tills. After 20mins I get to the till and the girl said "sorry we are not printing anymore before kick off as it is already really busy" so I asked her if I could still pay for the printing as I just queued to get there, if I promise to get it done after the game. knowing that I would stay until final whistle to clap the players off, that there would be a queue to get in the shop and again for the tills.

She was understanding and let me pay, I watched the game, joined the queue to get in the shop, then went straight to printing queue. The printing staff were very busy, so it took a long time to get done, but when I got back to the car there was no queue to get out the car park, so bonus.

Anyhow she could have been a jobsworth and awkward but wasn’t.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here