Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contacting club shop about faulty shirt.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I’m not encouraging it but DH Gate type ‘Brighton’ do family friendly prices (don’t worry, Chelsea will buy one of our players to offset the small loss in revenue).

Never heard of this - just googled it and still none the wiser? Is it AliExpress knock off football shirts?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I’m not encouraging it but DH Gate type ‘Brighton’ do family friendly prices (don’t worry, Chelsea will buy one of our players to offset the small loss in revenue).
I have a friend who has purchased all three shirts for this season - cost less than £45 for all three 👍

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Get the impression that no one on here can help you, why not deal with the shop and not moan on here ?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Get the impression that no one on here can help you, why not deal with the shop and not moan on here ?
Well, yes, I did. My op was answered fairly early on, there was then a bit of a general discussion about shirts/customer service and I added the last post, as I said, because I thought it was moderately amusing.
But sorry for spoiling your NSC experience.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well, yes, I did. My op was answered fairly early on, there was then a bit of a general discussion about shirts/customer service and I added the last post, as I said, because I thought it was moderately amusing.
But sorry for spoiling your NSC experience.
So what happened re the lack of 2s

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
So what happened re the lack of 2s
So what happened? Nothing?
At the risk of upsetting other posters, full story was as follows:

Problem with complaining about this, for me anyway, is I think of everyone there as part of my bhafc family and don't want to get arsey.
Anyway, no 2s, but they said they'll have some up at the Amex, hopefully by Saturday, so I can get it done on match day next week. They didn't sound 100% sure so I got a number to call on Friday to check a delivery of 2s has come in.

So, like anyone lacking fibre, I'm hoping for a smooth delivery of number 2s this weekend.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Problem with complaining about this, for me anyway, is I think of everyone there as part of my bhafc family and don't want to get arsey.
Anyway, no 2s, but they said they'll have some up at the Amex, hopefully by Saturday, so I can get it done on match day next week. They didn't sound 100% sure so I got a number to call on Friday to check a delivery of 2s has come in.

So, like anyone lacking fibre, I'm hoping for a smooth delivery of number 2s this weekend.
Good luck at the weekend, we’re with you!

I will check back on Sunday and read about your success.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You might want to get there really early on Saturday, get the feeling there may quite a demand for MITOMA 22 shirts on the day

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's alright saying just pop into the shop and get it sorted but I live in Wales I said when I wanted to return my faulty Locadia shirt,so the nice man over the phone said what's wrong with it ?
I just said have you seen him play,I received a full refund and was told to keep it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here