Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Villa!

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
A bit of perspective:

To overtake us, Villa need 2 more wins and 1 draw and hope we get now more points and lose heavily in each. I'd like to see the bookies
odds on that.

Probably lower odds than Denmark or Greece when they won the Euro’s.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
If it was anyone but Palace would you care if we finished above them? Or would be you supporting whoever played our relegation rivals, knowing that if we collapse horribly in these final games, we will be dependent on their results?

It's all about the rivalry. Don't pretend it isn't. There wouldn't be a thread saying "come on Villa" if it was any other club but Palace. Which is, as I said, a bit tinpot.

Yes, I would care, but not as much.

We have a chance of finishing above the team above us, this means us winning a couple of games and totally taking relegation out of the equation.

If they were 9 points above us I wouldn’t care.

At the end of the day, I believe we can get more points. You don’t, and think that Villa are going to on an unbelievable run and West and Watford will to something similar. It’s bizarre.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep 5 loses on the bounce but not a mention Palace are still 6 points better off than Bha:D & for the 2nd season in a row you're all panicing about the drop! :lolol:

*looses

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
He was sent off for dissent so unfortunately for Palace he will only miss one game not three.
98e90422223fd4ee648567473ce78830.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yep 5 loses on the bounce but not a mention Palace are still 6 points better off than Bha:D & for the 2nd season in a row you're all panicing about the drop! :lolol:

Hey! I’m not!

I’ve said a number times about Palace being 6 points clear...for now.

I’d be looking over my shoulder if I were you.

Great result today, thoroughly enjoyed it :clap:

Man United next.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
98e90422223fd4ee648567473ce78830.jpg

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Well that is crap news as it improves Palace no end they'll no longer be carrying that cart horse. Sky only showed the red card and as there was no squaring up etc I assumed he'd carried on gobbing off at the Villa players after the final whistle. Can we appeal the red like we did with David Luiz?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You do realise that finishing above Palace means that we would also be safe?
You think that is more embarrassing and pathetic than looking at other clubs to do a job we can comfortably do ourselves?

To finish above Palace we need at least another 6 points. We may finish above palace if we get them. However, we may now finish below Villa. I do realise there are people on NSC quite content for us to gain only 6 points all season if that's from doing the double over Palace. This has nothing to do with avoiding embarrassment. It is about avoiding relegation. Just ecause it is all in our hands doesn't preclude wishing for some advantage from other results. Anyway, you got your wish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here