Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Villa!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Well, I hope this thread is proud of itself. Somewhere in the cosmos you have helped create a situation whereby Sky now showing the bottom 6 positions again. A bit of complacency and now it is going to be a very long week.

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
Stranger things have happened in football, and we won’t pick up another point unless we buck our ideas up. Do you really want to rely on the likes of Arsenal and Everton at this stage of the season?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Comedy miss by Benteke.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Zaha's face is funny.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Well, I hope this thread is proud of itself. Somewhere in the cosmos you have helped create a situation whereby Sky now showing the bottom 6 positions again. A bit of complacency and now it is going to be a very long week.

Do you honestly think someone typing something on a forum impacts the outcome of this result ��

Get a grip, it’s Palace being dog shit that’s the problem.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Stranger things have happened in football, and we won’t pick up another point unless we buck our ideas up. Do you really want to rely on the likes of Arsenal and Everton at this stage of the season?

No I'll back players like lamptey, Trossard, Dunk, Bissouma, Burn, Maupay who have proven over the last 6 games that they are up for the fight.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do you honestly think someone typing something on a forum impacts the outcome of this result ��

Get a grip, it’s Palace being dog shit that’s the problem.

I agree, but it is an interesting insight into the shortsightedness and tin-pot mentality of some "fans" that they'd let a petty rivalry be more important to them than Albion's PL status.

Makes some of our fans look like a bit myopic.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Updated this mini tracker and added Palace. Assuming CPFC2010 don't turn this around in the next ~15 mins, then the latest view is as below.

Based on the follow rules, taking current positions in the table.

Always lose to top 5
Lose away, draw at home versus positions 6 through 10
Win at home, draw away versus the bottom 10

Note that where they play each other, I've gone with my view of it

So, if you think BHA can **** it up and lose the remaining three, you also think THREE of the four beneath us can do enough for us to go down? You're giving them too much credit, or not enough to us, whilst also giving their opposition no hope. ???

More boring.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here