Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Villa!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was never a foul that led to the goal. There really is some poor people as refs. Today the idiot watching the var is someone not able to keep up with play on tv let alone on the pitch

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If Villa win, we need a point.

Means they need seven points from Everton/arsenal/West Ham (so 7 points, draw v West Ham)

West Ham have watford (1) /Man U (0)/villa (1)

Watford have Man City (0) / West ham (1) /arsenal (3)

Bournemouth are out of it as have Leicester/Man City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If Villa win, we need a point.

Means they need seven points from Everton/arsenal/West Ham (so 7 points, draw v West Ham)

West Ham have watford (1) /Man U (0)/villa (1)

Watford have Man City (0) / West ham (1) /arsenal (3)

Bournemouth are out of it as have Leicester/Man City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t like assumptions, not how football works. Didn’t we just get a result against Leicester? Also you can never rely on Arsenal.

We just have to get a point from Saints or the Geordies.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That cheating little shit should get booked for that, he trod on Van Arnought (sp) foot

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
This is the issue, they will be playing disinterested teams for the rest of the season

Oi! Not you too.

Everton may have been poor today, but they haven't lost at home since November and Villa haven't won an away game since January. This was only one of two away wins they have managed all season.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Sockface should get a card for simulation, standing on someone's foot, falling down like a sack of spuds and claiming a penalty. Cheating fekker!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Is the correct answer - how can it be anything other than this for Albion supporters ?

I just don't understand people who put their dislikes of teams above the Albion - in every game not involving the Albion I will always look for the best outcome for us , that's why I was so annoyed Villa scored with the last kick of the first half :rant:

The best outcome is us finishing 14th, that puts another team between us and the relegation zone.

Villa only need to lose 1 game, I’m very certain that I don’t want that to happen against the team currently occupying 14th place, Palace or not.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pathetic from var why not tell the prick in black he cheated and book him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here