[Football] Come on Villa!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Villa really are shit.

Anyone concerned about this shower of shit getting 10 points from 4 games, really needs to think again.

People think Villa will finish above us.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I won’t be “supporting” Palace, but I hope Villa lose and put themselves to bed.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bugger.

Still going down. (Hopefully)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Shit. I don't think think people here appreciate how key this game is...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Villa now benefitted from two of the crappest decisions since Restart.

Should have lost to Sheff Utd, should only be 1-1 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
VAR has had a huge role to play since the restart and, quite frankly, has been shocking. Outrageous point at Sheffield and outrageous if Villa get a 1-0 win out of this.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
I’m supporting Villa this afternoon as I’d normally do for this particular fixture.

I hope they get all three points then nothing more until West Ham for they are down anyway.

If we want to catch Palace, we realistically need them to get nothing today.

Come on Sockboy!

After I have seen this today then there is no way I would support Villa and it's just pure filthy disgusting behaviour which was tweeted to Wilf Zaha.

wilf 1.png 2.png wilf 3.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have some balls - Villa win for me against the scum

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Shit. I don't think think people here appreciate how key this game is...

You think this game is more important to our survival, than our home game against Newcastle?

Or their games against West Ham/Arsenal/Everton??

Seriously??

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I would like both Bournemouth and Aston Villa to lose today. And comprehensively lose. The sooner we are mathematically safe, the sooner I can get on and enjoy my summer.

Is the correct answer - how can it be anything other than this for Albion supporters ?

I just don't understand people who put their dislikes of teams above the Albion - in every game not involving the Albion I will always look for the best outcome for us , that's why I was so annoyed Villa scored with the last kick of the first half :rant:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Palace look pretty disinterested. Surely Villa will win this.

Uninterested, not disinterested. Disinterested means neutral, not lacking interest. My first half highlight was muttering under my breath earlier about the commentator making the same error. That's how good this game has been. If Palace play like this for the rest of the season, I think we could catch them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports