Come on United!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Football did not begin in 1992.

Let me repeat that for you-Football did not begin in 1992. However, You lot failing to pay your bills and screwing businesses out of millions did begin around that time.

Why are you on another team's forum at 2 in the morning-bit sad don't you think?

You're still banging on about our administration? Who's the sadkeep now eh? You only dream about being in the Prem while we live it.

You're a joke.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You're still banging on about our administration? Who's the sadkeep now eh? You only dream about being in the Prem while we live it.

You're a joke.

look mate ....... it is easy for us to go on about your blatant financial responsibilty avoidance ( particularly as you continually present yourself on our message board )..............it is slightly akin to continuing a sexual relationship in full knowledge that you have galloping knob rott..........any way i for one will congratulate you on yesterdays game ,i thought you had a go , gave them a game and your lot was nice and loud........one thing ELBOWS could have done to gain hero status was break a couple of Rooneys ribs......as he is an 'orrible human being.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think we'll have to agree to disagree there. I wasn't actually referring to any you got against us either.

And if you want dodgy refereeing decisions then can I point you to the one Taricco 'gave away' at Southampton a few seasons ago. It was so far out the box that I swear it was nearer the touchline at the side of the pitch. By far and away the most blatant piece of cheating by a ref I've ever seen.

I was furious at the time but would love to see it again. Bloody hilarious how far out it was.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This is the Brighton that's never been in the Prem.

Come back when you've actually made it there.

Ridiculous.

This is a Brighton Board. We do not need a reason to 'come back', and certainly don't need permission to post or censorship of views from palace.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh do shut up, please. They are Palace, why are they here? Can't they move on ? No because they have this massive inferiority complex that will never go away. What sort of apologist are you ffs......... They need eradicating.

Ravids is a Palace troll. He's already been found out on that little number.

And f*ck me the quality of trolls dipped dramatically after that 5Zero turned up. I think that 2-bob prick just attracted other brainless Selhurst warriors all fresh from a morning playing World Of Warcraft and pretending that they really are someone.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

You're a joke.

Posted at 3 am on a Saturday night/Sunday morning.

On a forum of a team he doesn't support.

Oh dear.

Oh deary dear.

Virginity at 29 must really be a heavy burden to carry for Eagleseatseagulls to be this bothered about his footie tram's rivals.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Oh dear.

Oh deary dear.

Virginity at 29 must really be a heavy burden to carry for Eagleseatseagulls to be this bothered about his footie tram's rivals.

This.

Why the hell should I be looking for sympathy? My team is playing week in week out in the strongest league in the world, and doing better than anticipated. I'd expect a lot of jealousy directed at that, and so far that side of things seems well on track.

Sod that Del - I'm doing my stats and I want to know if the Jedinak pass counts as an assist ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Admit it. You are gutted that we are not being pounded 6-0 every other week.

You think TheMajor spends any time considering what actually happens on the field of play, rather than in the stands? You're optimistic!

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

Oh dear.

Oh deary dear.

29? What are you a f'kin stalker. You don't know my age.

You're a weirdo mate.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
palace were robbed by that toby ashley young ....apologies.... but its true

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hardly. No, it wasn't a penalty, but it's not as though that decided the game, nor did Palace ever look likely to get anything out of it.

They had enough awful penalty decisions in their favour last season, it's about time they copped a few in return. Karma.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk

There is something to that - if not Palace then some other team would be on the receiving end of Young's cheating. But still think Palace would have been rolled over, eventually by an average United.

I'm glad that Moyes has condemned Young who I find completely over-rated as player and barely deserving of an England place. If he had done that to us I would be seething, but still find it ironic to be musing that's its Palace feeling hard done by because of a dive. It's a funny old game.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
There is something to that - if not Palace then some other team would be on the receiving end of Young's cheating. But still think Palace would have been rolled over, eventually by an average United.

I'm glad that Moyes has condemned Young who I find completely over-rated as player and barely deserving of an England place. If he had done that to us I would be seething, but still find it ironic to be musing that's its Palace feeling hard done by because of a dive. It's a funny old game.

I can't argue with that but Ashley Young needs a good, hard look in the mirror for that disgrace of a dive outside the area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here