Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on United!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wishful thinking mate. We will be competitive, especially at home. We only have to be better than 3 teams and Hull, Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, West Brom Fulham and maybe West Ham now they will be without Andy Caroll for a while, will all be down there.

Above Fulham and West Ham ? Now that IS funny. That will keep me chuckling on my way to the pub tonight.

Above Fulham and West Ham.........very good.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha BYE BYE PIKEYS !!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wishful thinking mate. We will be competitive, especially at home. We only have to be better than 3 teams and Hull, Stoke, Sunderland, Cardiff, West Brom Fulham and maybe West Ham now they will be without Andy Caroll for a while, will all be down there.

Delusion Nigel style

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Above Fulham and West Ham ? Now that IS funny. That will keep me chuckling on my way to the pub tonight.

Above Fulham and West Ham.........very good.

I had to change my incontinence pad at the mention of THE SCUM finishing in 17th above either Hull , Stoke , Sunderland , Cardiff or West Brom. PMSL :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I am fairly sure the equalising penalty at Sehurst coverted by Barnes, was a dive from Buckley. My Palace supporting friend agreed that Zaha had dived previously so we laughed about it and called it quits.

Ian Holloway is feeling very sorry for himself, saying his opinions don't count.

Mmm, yes, thanks, that's probably the only one.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Palace can get ****ed.

" we've competed with everyone so far" what? You div, competed? You mean you've been beaten by everyone EXCEPT Sunderland? Bloody hell, you even conceded against that shower and they aren't even Championship level under DI Canio.

Go away you tedious ****ing how many of your spectacular goals last term were penalties? **** me you lot are hilarious if you think that you'll be anything but bottom two all season long. You were not the best team to go up but you did. Great. Now enjoy the beatings you ****ing spanners. Go. In the name of God go!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Oh my life. That's superb.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Palace can get ****ed.

" we've competed with everyone so far" what? You div, competed? You mean you've been beaten by everyone EXCEPT Sunderland? Bloody hell, you even conceded against that shower and they aren't even Championship level under DI Canio.

Go away you tedious ****ing how many of your spectacular goals last term were penalties? **** me you lot are hilarious if you think that you'll be anything but bottom two all season long. You were not the best team to go up but you did. Great. Now enjoy the beatings you ****ing spanners. Go. In the name of God go!

Go have a pint and calm down.

Palace HAVE THE BRAGGING RIGHTS, I don't understand why fellow Brighton fans seem to think that for some reason we have the bragging rights because they're losing more regularly than us. They are playing in possibly the best league in terms of standard in the world. We have nothing to take the piss out of. Everyone knows they will lose pretty much every game, including them.

And we would have lost today, it's OLD TRAFFORD for goodness sake, barely anyone goes there and gets a win, especially a team like Palace.

Golfboy

Nov 15, 2012
Go have a pint and calm down.

Palace HAVE THE BRAGGING RIGHTS, I don't understand why fellow Brighton fans seem to think that for some reason we have the bragging rights because they're losing more regularly than us. They are playing in possibly the best league in terms of standard in the world. We have nothing to take the piss out of. Everyone knows they will lose pretty much every game, including them.

And we would have lost today, it's OLD TRAFFORD for goodness sake, barely anyone goes there and gets a win, especially a team like Palace.

Brighton would have beaten United today.

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
I'm laughing outright at you Bevendean. Not necessarily Brighton but certainly you.

Well we've now played a team at the top of the premiership and gave a good account of ourselves with 10 men no less. Definitely not a pen but I think the red was fair enough as he was last man. Overall Man United looked better but not the million times better that you lot assumed they would. 4 games in and not been thrashed by anyone so far.

Take off the rose tinted specs, most teams can defend a goal with 10 men rarely straying out of their half. That is not giving 'a good account of yourself'. Playing open and attacking football and maybe losing to the odd goal or two is. You've had one good game, and in the others you've parked your caravan in front of your goal.:ffsparr:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Not too damaging for Palace.....more teams will go there and lose by more....when I saw that there was a sending off... I thought it would be the 'Flying Elbow'Jedi....
Did'nt care who won as I hate the Man U clinger ons....don't see so many of their shirts about now....but there is one fellow in Hailsham who struts around in a Man U shirt....has never been there...only seen them on TV.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well glad that's out of the way, a piece of piss from now on.
Thought we did ok, without really looking to score, although Gayle should have scored before them .
I see the usual suspects have passed a comment or two about the game, keep watching lads !
I shall be a eager viewer tomorrow for your footballing master class against promotion favourites Reading.
Good luck.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well glad that's out of the way, a piece of piss from now on.
Thought we did ok, without really looking to score, although Gayle should have scored before them .
I see the usual suspects have passed a comment or two about the game, keep watching lads !
I shall be a eager viewer tomorrow for your footballing master class against promotion favourites Reading.
Good luck.

Could be your turn tomorrow :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here