Come on United!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I think we've played well in our first 4 games, far better than our last stint in the PL which is encouraging.

Diving = Cheating, perhaps! It must be tough supporting the likes of Buckley though if that's the case.

I dont support any player, BHA or not, for diving. It's an epidemic in modern ffootball that I detest. You're mob worshipped zahaha, a well known cheat. Says it all really.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Football karma for palace today, dodgy penalty decision and numerous decisions in favour of the home team.

Funny old game.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You can't actually be serious?! I'd say maybe 50% of yours last year were penalties. Zaha IS well known for being a diver whether you like it or not. And there was nothing at all wrong with the first pen against you this season?! It was a penalty all day long.

50%? Bloody hell mate, I know you're one of the most deluded and bitter Albion fans on here but thats a laughable comment. We scored 73 goals last season, 16 of them were pens. How is Championship mid-table mediocrity? :bigwave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
50%? Bloody hell mate, I know you're one of the most deluded and bitter Albion fans on here but thats a laughable comment. We scored 73 goals last season, 16 of them were pens. How is Championship mid-table mediocrity? :bigwave:

See what I mean Churley. This dipshit here steams in, shouts his mouth off and instantly everyone's got him down as a 2-bob prick. And treats him as such.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Diving = Cheating, perhaps! It must be tough supporting the likes of Buckley though if that's the case.

So how many penalties did Buckley "win" compared to the ever-honest Winifred over the last 2 seasons? I can certainly remember WB going down once to deceive the officials & have a pen awarded, although he might've done it at an away game or so which I didn't attend. Zaha, on the other hand, threw himself all over the gaff every time he stepped on a pitch: & particularly when he went anywhere near the 18 yard box. He was - and probably always will be - a serial diver. Still, given your grubby club's off-field antics in the recent past, it ain't like you encourage cheating. Much. :rolleyes:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Now you're straying into the realms of SE20 and the like. I'm happy to debate the game with Palace fans but try to keep it a bit classier than some of the Palace trolls on here, eh?

Debate ??? Classier ??? Not you . Just spit the dummy out and start throwing the insults about :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
See what I mean Churley. This dipshit here steams in, shouts his mouth off and instantly everyone's got him down as a 2-bob prick. And treats him as such.

For the youngsters on NSC who were born after the introduction of decimal currency in 1971 , a 2-bob prick is the equivalent of a 10p prick :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can people give a good example of a good Buckley dive to win a penalty? I'm not saying categorically that he hasn't but generally, he's not very strong when tackled, and perhaps some of his supposed dives are just when he's fallen because he's been out-muscled (fairly) by another player.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

:kiss:

Not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet? I stated 2 things in my post:

1) 50% of our goals scored last season were not from pens, it was more like around 20%

2) You will be a midtable side this year.

Can't see anything wrong with that to be honest, looks like realism to me. Sensitive soul aren't you Buzzer...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
For the youngsters on NSC who were born after the introduction of decimal currency in 1971 , a 2-bob prick is the equivalent of a 10p prick :thumbsup:

I've always put you in the category of two bob soggy .

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

There's a fair chance you'll find out next season:albion2:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

The BBS when you guys have something to shout/moan about is the same, don't worry! :thumbsup:

Having an away end certainly helps proceedings though, having CPFC fans on your main board doesn't go down too well with some of the natives!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:kiss:

Not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet? I stated 2 things in my post:

1) 50% of our goals scored last season were not from pens, it was more like 20%

2) You will be a midtable side this year.

Can't see anything wrong with that to be honest, looks like realism to me. Sensitive soul aren't you Buzzer...

Not really. Post 1 on here for you is a snide comment and a lot of ner-ner-ner you're shit, we're brilliant. I'd already posted a few times prior yo your metaphorical crap on the dressing room floor where I'd been quite fair to Palace, I think.

First impressions and all that. You come across as a wind-up merchant and I'll treat you as such. Prove me wrong, if it bothers you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can people give a good example of a good Buckley dive to win a penalty? I'm not saying categorically that he hasn't but generally, he's not very strong when tackled, and perhaps some of his supposed dives are just when he's fallen because he's been out-muscled (fairly) by another player.

I can name loads of players who dive for Brighton. CMS, AEA, Buckley, KLL. They all do it.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Debate ??? Classier ??? Not you . Just spit the dummy out and start throwing the insults about :thumbsup:

Says the King of the Chavalanche Massed-Debaters.

Anyway, haven't you got another plucky defeat to celebrate rather than infesting this board? People will start to think you really haven't got anything else to offer this world other than your continual trolling & über muppetry.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Buckley dived in front of the North Stand in the first season at the new gaff. He ran out of space as he tried to get past the full-back on the r/h side of the 6 yard box & the touchline - & he went down without any real contact. I can't for the life of me remember who it was against though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports