Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on United!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
WTF is all that shite in the studio?

Warnock comes across as being very bitter without substantiating why?

McManaman just comes across as the bloke you'd try and get away from in the pub.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
20 mis ago the ref gave a penalty. We've had all HT to analyse it and BT are still showing it as the 2nd half is being played. Let it go.......

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ashley Young should be off. He's a cheat and he's useless for England...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Who gives a f--k

Quite a lot of people actually. I would imagine most Brighton fans do to a degree. It's pretty good that palace are being treated to some unfair penalty decisions after all the cheating Murray and Zaha did last year.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Good to hear the Palace fans giving it to the plastics

''your support is f***ing shit"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
*guffaw*

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I like the way the wall didn't jump there. Most accomodating.
They've just been called 'brave'.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sacrilege I know but I want United to lose this. Won't happen but lots of other sides will beat Palace. I want United to finish 6th this season.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Sacrilege I know but I want United to lose this. Won't happen but lots of other sides will beat Palace. I want United to finish 6th this season.

I can't see them winning the league the way they're playing at the moment, they honestly look like a top half side. Definitely not playing like champions.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Disappointed to lose (yes, I know, I wasn't there blah blah blah) but I'd be feeling a lot better if the goals didn't come from generous refereeing decisions. Utd could have easily stepped up a gear, I'm sure, what frustrates the hell out of me is the penalty was outside the box and I didn't see a lot wrong for the free kick baring in mind Kebe was identically clipped moments earlier and was given nothing.

Onwards and hopefully upwards, Utd fans should question their progress though, they looked bereft of ideas against what was effectively a Championship side with 10 men!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
On that showing and given the fact that there are a few shite teams in the PL this season, I can see Palace staying up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Disappointed to lose (yes, I know, I wasn't there blah blah blah) but I'd be feeling a lot better if the goals didn't come from generous refereeing decisions. Utd could have easily stepped up a gear, I'm sure, what frustrates the hell out of me is the penalty was outside the box and I didn't see a lot wrong for the free kick baring in mind Kebe was identically clipped moments earlier and was given nothing.

Onwards and hopefully upwards, Utd fans should question their progress though, they looked bereft of ideas against what was effectively a Championship side with 10 men!
Don't you mean a League 1 side with 10 men ??? I note that Palace fans didn't disagree with all the dubious penalty decisions that went in their favour last season. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here