Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cole Palmer on loan?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why does that mean we or other clubs weren't keen on a loan? Naylor confirmed the interest in the player was genuine.
Well cos I’d imagine they’d have said no loan to any enquiries straight away? Didn’t know that re Naylor - so there was genuine…

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Well cos I’d imagine they’d have said no loan to any enquiries straight away? Didn’t know that re Naylor - so there was genuine…

Yeah, he said there was interest but didn't mention whether it was to loan or buy. Perhaps we enquired about a loan and were told no.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, he said there was interest but didn't mention whether it was to loan or buy. Perhaps we enquired about a loan and were told no.
Yeh - of course they may have been open to all possibilities to start with and then said no loan so my post may have been short sighted. Just never know with any of these rumours eh…

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Very good player but just don’t like his cocky attitude. Well suited to Chelsea.

I’m convinced he cuts his own hair too.
Blackadder1.jpg

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
He is, albeit 9/20 of the goals have been penalties - a far higher proportion than his peers.
Still incredible considering :

A. It’s his first full proper season in the prem
B. He’s not a striker
C. He’s 21
D. He plays for a f***ing shit scummy team and has to do it all himself

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He's probably earned himself a move to a big club in the summer.

His contact is probably longer than that for the operator of a nuclear powerstation.

That might be why he looked so pissed off when his team mates started bickering over the penalty to improve their brand with a badge kissing picture photo opportunity for their social media accounts ...

Social media accounts that are subscribed to by ****s.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Imagine being that good at that age and waking up tomorrow and being a Chelsea player.

Poor sod.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He's going to be sat in a quiet place, slowly scribbling nonsense on his arm with a biro.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I just MAY have got this wrong. (Although in my defence, it was a LOAN that I was objecting to) 🤡
Actually was with you at the time.
Just looked ordinary to me, and also when we played them…..

Ahem…….

Still didn’t someone on NSC say penalties don’t count?

So just the hat trick…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here