Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cole Palmer on loan?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I commented on the match day thread that I was pleased to see Foden go off but was less than pleased to watch this guy pretty well takeover the role. I thought he looked a brilliant prospect, quite a few disagreed and suggested he was average though. this is the guy who came on and played out wide? More as a winger than a midfielder?

If we have to have a loan I am 100% behind this one

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
That's what The Sun are suggesting. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22895499/brighton-cole-palmer-transfer-man-city/

You'd think this would only be a backup option if we aren't able to bring in one of our midfield targets.
I’d suggest that we’re only in the business of developing young players from just one top six side in an ideal world.

That said, I wouldn’t complain if we got the likes of Palmer and Colwill on loan but it will probably mean that we’ve missed out on the likes of Kudus and Medina as you imply.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He came on for City last home game at the Amex. He was scarily good down the left hand side.
He put the cross in for the disallowed goal…

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Trouble with loans is the situation we have found ourselves in. We’ve coached Colwill to play in our system and now we probably will have to find another and go through the process again. We’ve also added millions to the Chelsea youngsters value in the process.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you were Pep, looking for an opportunity for one of your hottest prospects to get game time and learn from one of the best coaches in England (if not Europe), where would you send him…?
Selhurst?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Pep would want this to get a first hand look at RDZs training methods. Smart move on his part, makes no sense on ours.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No thanks, let's not be the club who gives rival clubs youth players PL experience only to sod off when we've turned them into stars.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Extremely unlikely. An area we are well stocked in and need to give time to our own young players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here