Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS enough is enough.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My own personal opinion is that CMS will be sold in January to offset a new striker coming in.

Nov 19, 2012
CMS

Please f*** off back to the posh and take barnes with you youre both shit and do not deserve to wear the stripes bye bye.banned i know but dont f***ing care poyets lost the plot with his team selections

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
CMS

Please f*** off back to the posh and take barnes with you youre both shit and do not deserve to wear the stripes bye bye.banned i know but dont f***ing care poyets lost the plot with his team selections

Barnes wasn't from Peterborough

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH

:shootself

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm getting very bored with NSC

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
CMS

You beat me to it. Today he was an embarrasment and simply showed up what I have thought of him for 2 seasons. The sad thing is the team is set up to play around him and he isn't up to Champioship level. Look at today. The sooner we sell him the better. Nice guy but not up to it and shouldn't start a game. Hoskins is miles better.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm getting very bored with NSC

There seem to be a lot of posters with the rationale of a fully paid up member of North Korea.

I blame Sky or education or something that has affected the ability of people to think rationally. A nine goal in 16 striker is now being sent back to Peterborough for not scoring. Maybe the opening poster lost some money along the way?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I lost faith when a TWO AND A HALF MILLION STRIKER thats £2,500.000 MISSED and ONE ON ONE. MISSED at one nil down. If it was Barnes then fine we paid £50k and you get what you paid for. But £2.5M for that? NO THANKS.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Again Murray plays up front on his own, scored 17 this season

Yes, but Murray has the characteristics to play up front on his own. Mackail-Smith has never been a lone striker, he's a quality player, even the Palace fans today said he looked lively, but we do not play to his strengths. He's a very good striker, if you play to his strengths, playing him on his own against two big center halves is f***ing stupid, yet Poyet doesn't seem to grasp this.

Poyet either plays two up front and gives the lad a chance, or he sells him and brings in someone more suited.
No need for all this "he's shit" bollocks. He's not, it's the manager who well over a year later is still sticking by plan A, week in week out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is not rubbish but the man who would make him you got for nothing by offering him a kings ransom and when the time comes you will be forced into paying 10p in the pound again probably to square the books up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gus says we couldn't afford him but a team that only pays 10p in the pound eventually can.
Do you believe Gus? I like Gus, I like the football he's got us playing, but I don't tend to believe him much. He said Bridge would be fit, but most of us realised this was just part of not telling the opposition your line-up. And this Murray business - you negotiate with all players, and we offered less than he was able to get elsewhere. With hindsight we should have paid what he wanted, but if we paid every player what they wanted without ever playing hardball we'd be out of money. It's a business, you sometimes offer less than you could afford. Sometimes that bites you in the ass, but you'd be a lot worse off if you never did it.

I blame Sky or education or something that has affected the ability of people to think rationally. A nine goal in 16 striker is now being sent back to Peterborough for not scoring. Maybe the opening poster lost some money along the way?
The problem is, it's not just the OP. I think I'm the only one posting that thinks CMS is any good. I'm a bit wound up by how stupid our fans are (yes, obviously that's only my opinion, and you all think I'm the stupid one) to be honest. C'est la vie.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
If Barnes had played in the same position as CMS he would well be in double figures by now.
CMS out.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
A nine goal in 16 striker is now being sent back to Peterborough for not scoring.
Amazing, isn't it? I certainly don't remember too many complaining when we signed him although to be fair some of the threads have been started by people who weren't here for that :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here