Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club's Attitude To Family Stand & Gully's Gang

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It's funny, a lot of people moan about shirt quality, and yet I've managed to keep all of mine intact for the last 10 years. Must be a miracle.

i'm not talking about the last ten years i'm talking about this years away kit and its not just mine either

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Show me one kid, never mind adult, who does not eat chips. If it is good enough for our continential cousins, it is good enough for Albion fans. Moron!

Considering what you've posted so far, I would be careful calling anyone a moron. Especially considering you moaned about getting wet when it rained. What world do you live in, out of interest? Do you have an army of servants running around fetching things, or holding umbrellas for you when it gets a bit soggy outside?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
i'm not talking about the last ten years i'm talking about this years away kit and its not just mine either

Take better care of it mate. I play football in my replica shirts, and there's nothing wrong with either of them. I know of a few people whose shirts are in less than decent condition, but then I can understand why, considering the abuse it generally has to suffer

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Show me one kid, never mind adult, who does not eat chips. If it is good enough for our continential cousins, it is good enough for Albion fans. Moron!

Seriously Sally, they could maybe send their packs out a bit quicker, or reduce sweets prices by 50p, but your tirade finished with 'incensed from Hove' or whatever is completely ridiculous. I could accept some constructive criticism, but your hyperbole is like you've never actually been in there and you've just heard things.

To suggest the club is failing because it doesn't do chips is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever seen written on these boards, you are entitled to your opinion, but it is laughable.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What have you done about this?
Have you spoken to the club?
Did you request a replacement?
Or are you just bleating on from behind your keyboard.

Our shirts have been to hell and back and are all still fine and dandy.
Yes i have spoken to the club and because it wasnt just the lteering that had lifted i got a new one Bleating on i'm entilted to bleat on as you call it charging £55 for a shoddy shirt that does'nt last the month i think would moan and like i said it wasnty just mine And yes it was washed properly at 30 deg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I honestly thought the OP was on a wind-up when he complained about the sweets not being sold in glass jars. Seemingly not though. Looks like he's expecting the Amex to be a cross between Alton Towers and Zippos Circus.

Look, Pigtails. Its a football ground. The main event, the main attraction, is the football. If your kids need a pre-match waterslide, a performance of The Lion King on ice, and someone doing somersaults on stilts to attract them along, then you're probably better taking them to Butlins.

If they're bored, then you're probably getting there too early. If they're still bored during the game then you may have to accept that maybe they just don't like football all that much.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes i have spoken to the club and because it wasnt just the lteering that had lifted i got a new one Bleating on i'm entilted to bleat on as you call it charging £55 for a shoddy shirt that does'nt last the month i think would moan and like i said it wasnty just mine And yes it was washed properly at 30 deg

Hhas the replacement shirt fallen to bits or is that one ok?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes i have spoken to the club and because it wasnt just the lteering that had lifted i got a new one Bleating on i'm entilted to bleat on as you ca

So the club which licenses its shirts for manufacture by another company, when told of your faulty product replaced it. So is your beef with Errea or the club?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
people blindly jump to the defence of the club £5 pound for sweets is not a rip off its out and out robbery
as is paying £55 for a shoddy replica shirt that falls to piece's within a month im in agreement with the op i think there are quite a few things that need to be sorted out But as soon as someone posts on here everyman and his dog jumps on their back
I for one wil lnot be buying my son another brighton replica shirt next season

Junior Home Shirt Short Sleeved 2 | 201113 Home Kit | £29.99 Seagulls Direct

£55 ??

Mar 10, 2006
No wonder this country has gone soft if this thread is anything to go by. Fuckin' pampered kids of today are gonna finally kill this place off when they become adults. Poor little diddums get everything their own way and when they don't their parents jump up and down like the spoilt brats themselves. Take them to the football for just that - the football. If they can't go a couple of hours without you dipping your hand in your pocket then you have it wrong not the club (I know it's a novel idea but try saying no to them). if you're too scared to do that take your own sweets with you.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
The kids in my family have outgrown theirs and they've been passed on to another family. Maybe macky doesn't know how to wash them properly.

funny how neother of you have metioned this years kit which is the one i'm on about so you really dont know what the fxxk your talking about just blindly defending again

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have thought they might be a very simplistic reason not to give a glass jar to a child, can't think what though can anyone.

What an absurd stupid post of the highest order, the atmosphere is what it means when my kids were younger that was what they enjoyed and still do.

I realise we have had several clowns before like Magoo etc but not weekly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You had a faulty product and the club replaced it.
Don't you think that deserves a mention, what more can they do?

(Our shirts are this years and last)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I went in the east yesterday went with my boy yesterday and thought it was excellent. I think the programme could do with a bit more for my four year old to do, but it's great otherwise. If you want somewhere dry with cheap food take them to the funplex in bevendean instead.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
another one jumping in that dont know what hes on about put cms on the back and see what the price is

But you've already said they've replaced it? I think you have anger management issues if I was brutally honest.

Feb 14, 2010
You had a faulty product and the club replaced it.
Don't you think that deserves a mention, what more can they do?

Tell little johny to grow a backbone, the world doesnt owe little johny a living or give them a packet of sweets seems to be what this boils down to. I lean towards the former but ultimately little johny can vote with his feet and then that is a financial error.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Take better care of it mate. I play football in my replica shirts, and there's nothing wrong with either of them. I know of a few people whose shirts are in less than decent condition, but then I can understand why, considering the abuse it generally has to suffer
as i said he has other kits including the team he plays for and no problems the shirt is shoddy as another poster said on her a lot of people ar complaining so its not just me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here