Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea Twitter- hilarious

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Would love to find out the context behind this video !
Poor Chelsea fan walking down the road minding his own business and gets abused - hilarious 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Another Chelsea idiot on 'X' ...

View attachment 166469

Wearing Stone Island ... loves his XL Bully ... a 'former' Men's Mental Health ambassador (probably kicked out for some of his tweets, mainly attacking Liverpool fans and making reference to Hillsborough!! I can't work out if he's actually a parody account!!

Claims he has an XL Bully assistance dog and you can’t figure out if he’s a parody… really?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

Not so much being pedantic as having a hard time believing Chelsea could actually be that bad.

Chelsea had 28 points after that game where we ruined Potter and Cucurella. But that's only 33 (league) games, not 35 by my count. Which is about 0.85 ppg. If you include the two games prior to that (both draws to Brentford and Man Utd), then they have 0.86 ppg over that 35 games.

At that rate, over a 38 game season, they'd be looking at just under 33 points. Still very definitely relegation form.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Not so much being pedantic as having a hard time believing Chelsea could actually be that bad.

Chelsea had 28 points after that game where we ruined Potter and Cucurella. But that's only 33 (league) games, not 35 by my count. Which is about 0.85 ppg. If you include the two games prior to that (both draws to Brentford and Man Utd), then they have 0.86 ppg over that 35 games.

At that rate, over a 38 game season, they'd be looking at just under 33 points. Still very definitely relegation form.

I think you may be right. Still, it's comically bad considering the cash they've spent.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Claims he has an XL Bully assistance dog and you can’t figure out if he’s a parody… really?
Why the need to respond like that? Make you feel good does it?

Irrespective of the parody bit - my reason for posting it was just to highlight the disgusting tweets from whoever this ’person’ is!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why the need to respond like that? Make you feel good does it?

Irrespective of the parody bit - my reason for posting it was just to highlight the disgusting tweets from whoever this ’person’ is!
But they’re obviously parody tweets. He’s taking the piss out of the same things you disagree with. Here’s another one. How these sail over people’s heads I have no idea. The state of social media must be even worse than many of us imagine.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
But they’re obviously parody tweets. He’s taking the piss out of the same things you disagree with. Here’s another one. How these sail over people’s heads I have no idea. The state of social media must be even worse than many of us imagine.

It’s ok for parody tweets to take the piss out of Hillsborough then. This is the one I was specifically referring to. But then I know from previous threads on here that some seem to support any agenda against Liverpool.

IMG_6538.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
It’s ok for parody tweets to take the piss out of Hillsborough then. This is the one I was specifically referring to. But then I know from previous threads on here that some seem to support any agenda against Liverpool.

View attachment 166986
Yes, because he’s sending up people who do that stuff for real. The same way there’s racist stuff on there that’s so insanely stupid he’s clearly laughing at racists.

:facepalm:

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
Yes, because he’s sending up people who do that stuff for real. The same way there’s racist stuff on there that’s so insanely stupid he’s clearly laughing at racists.

:facepalm:
dunno about that last line, he's pretending to be a black man called Jerome which in itself is a name picked by racists when mocking black people
I'd say he's just a prick like the rest of them, irrespective of the parody

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
dunno about that last line, he's pretending to be a black man called Jerome which in itself is a name picked by racists when mocking black people
Yep, those type of accounts are as bad as the others, all attention seeking bollocks. There's also a very blurred line between parody accounts and 'serious' ones, which says all you need to know about social media.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Credit where it is due with that Jerome account, he's even managed to get Musk to engage. The newspaper hack that falls for the "Black, disabled wheelchair using XL bully owner" sthick is a far cry from the whisky drinking cynic in 1980s BBC dramas. Was everyone born yesterday?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Again, that’s part of the point. Jesus Christ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here