Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_5239.gif

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
So much to laugh at this weekend;
Chelsea, the Wolves clown in hospitality, Sheffield Wednesday still haven't got a point having fluked their way to promotion, there's Chelsea of course, then there's all our former players at Chelsea, then Portsmouth's 0-0 draw at home to Cheltenham, even a Pompey fan running the line couldn't help them. And I may have mentioned Chelsea already but in case I didn't, then there's them.
And don’t forget us - swooped on by top clubs for our 2 star players, pundits telling PL teams to buy our other top players ASAP, loosing one WC winner and one PL record breaking transfer player, yet this weekend Weare Brighton is sitting pretty above all other PL clubs at the top of the League …

OK maybe not a laugh out loud moment but sweet, sweet poetry in motion to see the Seagulls causing other fans to drop their sarnies and run :wave:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Another Chelsea idiot on 'X' ...

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 13.33.41.png

Wearing Stone Island ... loves his XL Bully ... a 'former' Men's Mental Health ambassador (probably kicked out for some of his tweets, mainly attacking Liverpool fans and making reference to Hillsborough!! I can't work out if he's actually a parody account!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here