Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea in Paris

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
How anti blacks can they be supporting club with Drogba,Willian,Ramires,Mikel,Cuadrado etc....Sorry its just the Booze talking...No harm done.

Yeah, when people are drunk they always let their real characters slip through the veneer of respectability............

'In Vino Veritas'.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Parisians, not only have they just had to put up with Islamic terrorists murdering Jewish people on their streets, they then have this bunch of equally Xenophobic cretins foisted upon them.......

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How anti blacks can they be supporting club with Drogba,Willian,Ramires,Mikel,Cuadrado etc....Sorry its just the Booze talking...No harm done.

Exactly, one minute you're having a laugh with your mates, next minute you're racially abusing someone or burning poppies. We've all been there, haven't we ?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Sigh....here comes the faux shock and disgust that this country excels in these days.

What basis do you have to assert that the response is "faux"? Personally I felt genuinely disgusted, and somewhat shocked to see the video. I also felt ashamed that these are British football fans, behaving like this overseas.
I'm pleased to see that the vast majority of reactions do it (not just in "this country"), including the reactions from other Chelsea fans, are also indicative of shock and disgust.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London

Funny, when I have a few drinks I don't start chanting how racist I am and nor does anyone else I know. It's deeply disturbing that people are openly bragging about being racist like this. We all ought to be concerned about that.
Identify, ban and prosecute them.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Looking the other way and not confronting dickheads who are acting unacceptably is definitely the way ahead - that'll show them :facepalm:

What would you do then....Get involved ? where would that lead? Confronting Dickheads(your words not mine) very stupid..

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As soon as I saw this video I could hear the NSC thread in my head. Knew there'd be the apologists but am actually surprised *this time* Bushy is one of them.

There's nothing to be said really is there other than what a bunch of scum bags.

And respect to the gentleman who just wanted to get on the train and wasn't afraid to despite those bell ends.

Did someone really write something along the lines of 'why couldn't he wait'?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
A bloke is being physically denied access to a train because he's black, and that's a non story? You need a history lesson.....

You are assuming he is being denied getting on the train because he was black. It could have been the simple reason , he wasn't Chelsea. Its not like they were waving on white people at the same time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Funny, when I have a few drinks I don't start chanting how racist I am and nor does anyone else I know. It's deeply disturbing that people are openly bragging about being racist like this. We all ought to be concerned about that.
Identify, ban and prosecute them.

Is openly bragging that you're a racist a crime? It's stupid, it's also handy for the rest of us to know who the f*ckwits are but I'm wondering whether you could prosecute someone for that. I'm certainly not standing up for them, I don't like racism either - it's the right to free speech issue that I'm curious about. Surely someone has the right to say they are racist in a free country and we uphold the right of others to make pronouncements even if we vehemently disagree with them. "Je Suis Charlie" and all that.

By all means drop the full weight of the law on them for racial harrassment when they stopped that bloke from getting on the train but your point about bragging that you're a racist is completely different to making racist comments. I'm not sure it's a crime, I'm not sure we should be banning people for expressing views that are not criminal acts.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
You are assuming he is being denied getting on the train because he was black. It could have been the simple reason , he wasn't Chelsea. Its not like they were waving on white people at the same time.[/QUOTE

He happened to be black.....if he wasn`t....NO STORY without filming NO STORY

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
You are assuming he is being denied getting on the train because he was black. It could have been the simple reason , he wasn't Chelsea. Its not like they were waving on white people at the same time.

Er... the fact that at the same time as being pushed out of the train, the people doing the pushing were chanting "we're racist, we're racist, that's how we like it..." is a fairly strong indicator that the reason for him being denied entry to the train is because he was black, not because he wasn't Chelsea, and not because the train was full.
I struggle to understand why some people are bending over backwards trying to find alternative explanations, for something which seems to be an open and shut (or indeed black and white) case. Actually,.. no... I can have a fairly good guess why they're doing it....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What sort of gene pool produces utter losers like this? I hope to God that none of them procreate.

A gene pool that seeks to keep itself very narrow, only mixing genes that are as identical as possible, none of those foreign strange genes thanks, just the genes that have lived in the same place for generations, the closer the match the better, keep that pool nice and shallow.:hilton:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Good response from the club and an unfortunate reminder that some cannot see the wrong in it. More depressing is those dismissing it as just a bit of banter, no harm done, part of football culture innit bruv, from Danny Dyer fantasy types who live a life stuck in the seventies and eighties.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Disgraceful I agree.......But do think reaction of all ott.......Chelsea fans prob well oiled,train fullish....If it had not been black man may well have been Frenchman "We hate the frogs" may have been chanted....Whilst I agree he should have been allowed onto train and to travel without being abused in anyway....Perhaps discretion and simply waiting for next train would have been sensible.....I`m sure most people have come across gang of drunken abusive youngsters and decide to cross the street or leave pub etc......and whilst unnacceptable behaviour the Black chap was not harmed and again whilst unnacceptable groups of youngsters do get drunk and disorderly...Who hasn`t said or done something wrong/silly when drunk . Banning seems ott if they can be found a simple appology should suffice.

****ing hell! Seriously? :ffsparr:

The Chelsea statement should have read: 'We don't want racist scum supporting our club'

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Er... the fact that at the same time as being pushed out of the train, the people doing the pushing were chanting "we're racist, we're racist, that's how we like it..." is a fairly strong indicator that the reason for him being denied entry to the train is because he was black, not because he wasn't Chelsea, and not because the train was full.
I struggle to understand why some people are bending over backwards trying to find alternative explanations, for something which seems to be an open and shut (or indeed black and white) case. Actually,.. no... I can have a fairly good guess why they're doing it....

As I mentioned in a previous post the chanting is disgusting. It appeared to be from a different carriage and there were probably less than 10 people chanting it.

I am not defending anyone here, but think why has no one said, oh its a few that give Chelsea a bad name. They are not real supporters etc

The Chelsea fans on the train probably got caught up in the heat of the moment. (Doesn't make it right)

Do they regret it? I would hope so!

Are they actually racist? Probably not! I expect half of them work with black people.

People get caught up in the moment and do stupid stuff and this is what happened here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here