Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea in Paris

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
its not fixtures mate

unfortunately what it is though is still trial and implication by media.

i have no idea if this bloke in question is guilty or not,neither does anyone else.......naming him in a BBC article and linking him to the racist attack is bloody irresponsible,this bloke,an ex copper(irrelevant) is still entitled to be innocent before being proven guilty.

catch the blokes guilty in question and prosecute them according to french law by all means but this non evidence based witch hunt by the British media is disgraceful.......i would have thought they had learnt lessons about this before coming to conclusions

That is a little disingenuous - The BBC report in question is about a statement issued by Mr Barklie and the details in the article come from that statement.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That is a little disingenuous - The BBC report in question is about a statement issued by Mr Barklie and the details in the article come from that statement.

in which he gives a statement to the police he is not involved or wants them to understand the "context".......i have no idea what this context is......do you?

i am just trying to say why not wait until the police have concluded their investigation before passing out blame.......i think thats only fair

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
in which he gives a statement to the police he is not involved or wants them to understand the "context".......i have no idea what this context is......do you?

i am just trying to say why not wait until the police have concluded their investigation before passing out blame.......i think thats only fair

I'm not making a judgement - simply pointing out that Mr Barklie issued a public statement through his solicitor which the BBC have reported on. If he didn't want the details in that statement made public then what was the point in making it? ???

Jan 30, 2008
The fun never stops ! I'm now " Falling over myself to retain some credibility" and " Caught out ". Amazing work. This must be you manifesting your own fears and anxieties of being caught out combined with fear of your credibility issues. This can be the only answer as I can't see what I have been caught out at ? I think you need to deal with this, until that time it's...Disregards D R for now.

Of course you wouldn't see anything , your heads stuck to far up your own arse :)
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Of course you wouldn't see anything , your heads stuck to far up your own arse :)
regards
DR

You've been caught out and lost your credibility and now that is the best you can come up with ?

Disregarded, D R

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I realise that you are not necessarily confirming agreement or otherwise, just quoting. This sounds like the usual RB attempt to fit anything into his theories. The idea that if clubs treat fans like they matter, whatever that means, then behaviour improves, is so far-fetched. There will be many influences which are far stronger on you which would affect your behaviour than whether your club "treats you well". In the case of the Chelsea fans, it might simply be how much booze they had got through on Eurostar! He also conveniently chooses to distinguish between fans taking the club over and "cold profiteering" -you can be a "cold profiteerer" (whatever that means) AND condemn such behaviour from a just position.

100% agree.

Usual Russell Brand crap. Didn't stop most away fans piling into Clyde Best in the 70s when most clubs were owned by the local butcher made good and fan allegiance was probably stronger than it is today.....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well, at the Boleyn last night the Chelsea fans gave Drogba coming on as sub a rousing reception, to which the West Ham fans retorted:

"would you let him on the train, would you let him on the train..." :lol:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Well, at the Boleyn last night the Chelsea fans gave Drogba coming on as sub a rousing reception, to which the West Ham fans retorted:

"would you let him on the train, would you let him on the train..." :lol:

West Ham fans! Talk about the pot calling the kettle BLACK! (Cass Pennant notwithstanding)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here