Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea in Paris

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your confidence that Chelsea racism was a brief 7 year period that ended some 30 years ago has been proved to be wrong by this week's events. I read an interview with Paul Canoville where he says he was awoken on Tuesday night with a text message saying: "This is starting where you left off, Canners." A club, and it's fans, in denial.

At least Millwall have tried to address their issues, Chelsea fans have largely parked their prejudices as they are spoonfed trophies courtesy of a Jewish owner and a sizeable number of black players, but they just can't resist throwing a black man off a train or a pop at the Yids.

Ah right , someone texted paul canoville , well case closed then.........as I said, floundering , any more teddy boy stories from your A level text book to quote ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm not making apologies for anyone. It's a vile incident. But I don't like the way it's being covered in the media. That is not acceptable is it?

The way that is being covered in the Press IS 100% CORRECT.

That is what we should be doing with all incidents like this and highlighting it and taking a tough stance on it. Clubs have got away with tolerating it for years and they have got away with doing nothing about it for yars simply because there has never been enough proof to force them into action on it.

The more video evidence we get like this the better and the more the Press can shame clubs into acting on it the better. Long may it continue and I would urge anyone who see incidents like this that they too record it and send it to the Press because if that's what it takes for clubs and authorities to act on it then so be it.

We have black players in our squad. Our Manager is black. To support them then we need to play our part in tackling racism and I don't mean just a few banners and posters dotted around the ground stating ''kick it out'' . Banners like that are not good enough on their own.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ah right , someone texted paul canoville , well case closed then.........as I said, floundering , any more teddy boy stories from your A level text book to quote ?

Carry on throwing your bananas you gimp.

Jan 30, 2008

That is what we should be doing with all incidents like this and highlighting it and taking a tough stance on it. Clubs have got away with tolerating it for years and they have got away with doing nothing about it for yars simply because there has never been enough proof to force them into action on it.

The more video evidence we get like this the better and the more the Press can shame clubs into acting on it the better. Long may it continue and I would urge anyone who see incidents like this that they too record it and send it to the Press because if that's what it takes for clubs and authorities to act on it then so be it.

We have black players in our squad. Our Manager is black. To support them then we need to play our part in tackling racism and I don't mean just a few banners and posters dotted around the ground stating ''kick it out'' . Banners like that are not good enough on their own.
you're a wrong un :facepalm:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Football fans have always chanted abuse at opposition be they fat/black/gay or in any way different from percieved norm..In the 60s early seventies any black player at Goldstone got the oo oo oo chant.Whilst there are abhorrant Racists about I feel that generally its because. You aren`t with us and you`re different....The fact that these so called Racists support a team with nearly 50% black squad tells me they don`t hate you cause you`re black its because you don`t support Chelsea.

Us Brighton fans "Hate" Palace. We don`t Hate them individually only because they like what we don`t. If Brighton fan didn`t let white palace fan on train no story..Black palace fan completely different story, .
you talking about clive
regards
DR

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
i don't know whether you condone it, you obviously weren't outraged enough about it to comment , why not ? I also wonder why this hasn't been commented on and condemned at the highest levels ?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/this-flat-blacks-only-shocking-5193505?ICID=FB_mirror_main

I give up with trying to converse rationally with you. You're obviously doing this on purpose.

What part of opposing racism no matter who the victim is don't you understand? Now I've made that point clear, do you still think I'd condone any incident of racism?

How the media choose to portray racist incidents is outside of my control. But I believe they should highlight & condemn ANY racist incident they're made aware of.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods

Spot on. Shame there's a few 70's throwbacks on here. I wonder if they think Alf Garnett is a documentary?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I give up with trying to converse rationally with you. You're obviously doing this on purpose.

What part of opposing racism no matter who the victim is don't you understand? Now I've made that point clear, do you still think I'd condone any incident of racism?

How the media choose to portray racist incidents is outside of my control. But I believe they should highlight & condemn ANY racist incident they're made aware of.
you give up because I've shown an uncomfortable truth, i.e the media doesn't bother so much with racism against whites because there isn't as much mileage in it, it's proved here , you make mealy mouthed statements condemning all racism but neither of the incidents bothered you enough that you felt the need to comment until I pushed the issue.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Basically you've been shown up as a bullshitter so you resort to tried and tested smear tactics, I know,lets make out he throws bananas at black players, bellend.

I've been shown up as a bullshitter? No, it's only your personal opinion that's there's no connection between the worst anti- black riots ever in England that happened to be in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the fact (as proved by police arrests numbers) that Chelsea have always been and continue to be England's most racist fans.

You're the one in in the wrong and on the defensive, it's your club that's got the problem so when any fans thinks of racism they think of Chelsea. The money merely papers over the cracks.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've been shown up as a bullshitter? No, it's only your personal opinion that's there's no connection between the worst anti- black riots ever in England that happened to be in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the fact (as proved by police arrests numbers) that Chelsea have always been and continue to be England's most racist fans.

You're the one in in the wrong and on the defensive, it's your club that's got the problem so when any fans thinks of racism they think of Chelsea. The money merely papers over the cracks.

I've not said that chelsea aren't the most racist fans , I've not argued against that at all, they're certainly up there amongst the leading contenders, what I'm disputing is your absolutely ridiculous assertion that this has been the case since the 50s , and your even more ridiculous assumption that this is somehow connected to teddy boys and race riots in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, just to clear things up a bit and to highlight AGAIN your utter,utter stupidity , and genuine lack of knowledge in trying to connect the two, Chelsea football club play at Stamford bridge, which is in FULHAM, which is in the Borough of HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM not Kensington and Chelsea , you're a berk, and you've shown it here :lolol:

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
you give up because I've shown an uncomfortable truth, i.e the media doesn't bother so much with racism against whites because there isn't as much mileage in it, it's proved here , you make mealy mouthed statements condemning all racism but neither of the incidents bothered you enough that you felt the need to comment until I pushed the issue.

How do you know what bothers me or not? You cannot know how I feel ( nobody can know exactly how someone else feels). I have told you my stance on racism twice & you still challenge how I feel. You obviously think you know best but then don't ask why the law & corporate rules & regulations support equality & punish racism?

You carry on believing your twisted logic.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
1509852_787373848023056_5486705239758177124_n.jpg

Source: The Times
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00857/Racism_857995a.pdf

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've not said that chelsea aren't the most racist fans , I've not argued against that at all, they're certainly up there amongst the leading contenders, what I'm disputing is your absolutely ridiculous assertion that this has been the case since the 50s , and your even more ridiculous assumption that this is somehow connected to teddy boys and race riots in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, just to clear things up a bit and to highlight AGAIN your utter,utter stupidity , and genuine lack of knowledge in trying to connect the two, Chelsea football club play at Stamford bridge, which is in FULHAM, which is in the Borough of HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM not Kensington and Chelsea , you're a berk, and you've shown it here :lolol:

Your name-calling is tiresome, I see I'm not the only one on this thread having difficulty engaging with you and your know- it all attitude. I KNOW the geography of the situation, I KNOW where Chelsea's core support is drawn from. Do some more Lols, rolls eyes, call me what you will, have the last word, do whatever, engaging with you is impossible and unpleasant.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your name-calling is tiresome, I see I'm not the only one on this thread having difficulty engaging with you and your know- it all attitude. I KNOW the geography of the situation, I KNOW where Chelsea's core support is drawn from. Do some more Lols, rolls eyes, call me what you will, have the last word, do whatever, engaging with you is impossible and unpleasant.

You obviously don't know the geography of the situation or you wouldn't have mentioned Kensington and Chelsea, you're a buffoon, and you've shown yourself as such, you're a country bumpkin who's attempted make out he knows what he's on about by using Google and Wikipedia and come unstuck.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You obviously don't know the geography of the situation or you wouldn't have mentioned Kensington and Chelsea, you're a buffoon, and you've shown yourself as such, you're a country bumpkin who's attempted make out he knows what he's on about by using Google and Wikipedia and come unstuck.

Must be so hard for you Bushy, placed on a planet full of fools and knowing you are the only person who really knows everything.:rotlf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here