Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help get this sick page off Facebook....

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
e
Whilst I agree with the 'attention seeking' part of your post, I have to say I've reported it because I find it sick & offensive. When someone you love dies from this terrible disease, people realise how frightening it is IMO

Snap.

this page should not exist!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
How did you get the seagulls logo on your phone?

I saw this earlier, and thought about posting. But that's exactly what these trolls want. Would absolutely love an hour in a room with just me and him/ her. I don't condone violence but could quite happily beat the crap out of this person.

The logo in the top right is done by jail breaking your phone, also I have 'Up The Albion!' instead of 'Slide To Unlock'. Jailbreaking only becomes illegal If u download paid apps for free. Using 'tweaks' is fine:) (in case you were wondering).

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
The logo in the top right is done by jail breaking your phone, also I have 'Up The Albion!' instead of 'Slide To Unlock'. Jailbreaking only becomes illegal If u download paid apps for free. Using 'tweaks' is fine:) (in case you were wondering).

Good job, I jail broke an iPhone 4 a few months ago that cedia is it is confusing as f**k

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Good job, I jail broke an iPhone 4 a few months ago that cedia is it is confusing as f**k

Yea haha it took time to get my head round. If you want the badge in the top left search for something called 'Zeppelin' and then search for the championship add on. Also if you get 'Winterboard' a lot of Cydia apps need that to run. (themes and stuff)

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Yea haha it took time to get my head round. If you want the badge in the top left search for something called 'Zeppelin' and then search for the championship add on. Also if you get 'Winterboard' a lot of Cydia apps need that to run. (themes and stuff)

Thanks mate, gave up on it in the end. Sold the 4 got a 4s don't wanna invalidate the insurance or warranty just have to make to with a custom screen saver for now

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Once again people are falling over themselves to be offended and share their outrage with the world. The people who bother to respond to this idiocy are guilty of spreading the offensiveness.

Idoit seeks attention.......... Idiot gives them that attention..........first idiot gets the attention they want.....................second idiot get to be outranged about something (you can be outraged by the first idiot but do you have to feed him by telling him? IT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU FOOLS!

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
The more people that troll these pages and kick off about them the more popular they will become.

Make a difference - ignore it.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Jailbreaking only becomes illegal If u download paid apps for free. Using 'tweaks' is fine:) (in case you were wondering).

Well that's a lie :/

Jailbreaking is illegal because you are breaking the Apple ToS that you will not modify their software. If they wanted, they could sue you for breaking the contract.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Once again people are falling over themselves to be offended and share their outrage with the world. The people who bother to respond to this idiocy are guilty of spreading the offensiveness.

Idoit seeks attention.......... Idiot gives them that attention..........first idiot gets the attention they want.....................second idiot get to be outranged about something (you can be outraged by the first idiot but do you have to feed him by telling him? IT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU FOOLS!

Bingo

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Oh:S I looked around everywhere before doing it and everywhere said it was ok unless you downloaded paid for apps, for free

Don't worry about it. I seriously doubt Apple will come after one person! They will take out the developers.

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Oh:S I looked around everywhere before doing it and everywhere said it was ok unless you downloaded paid for apps, for free

[MENTION=19737]Aseros[/MENTION] watch south parks human centipad episode, but don't stream it because it's illegal

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Well that's a lie :/

Jailbreaking is illegal because you are breaking the Apple ToS that you will not modify their software. If they wanted, they could sue you for breaking the contract.

I'm fairly sure that courts declared that it was not illegal to jailbreak iPhones a while ago. Violating a terms of service is not illegal, it just means that the guarantees and benefits of such service will no longer be provided (e.g. the manufacturer warrantee)

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
I'm fairly sure that courts declared that it was not illegal to jailbreak iPhones a while ago. Violating a terms of service is not illegal, it just means that the guarantees and benefits of such service will no longer be provided (e.g. the manufacturer warrantee)

As it should be in my opinion as well

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

That's what I read everywhere and found the law/legal thing stating it was legal but voided warranty, which is long gone anyway

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I cant believe there are actually adult aged people on this Forum discussing wether this prick "has done anything illegal or not " ?? WTF !!!!!!!

Are you all mental or just have no f***ing morals at all !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here