Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone help get this sick page off Facebook....

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Trying to do all this from my phone but basically a very sick page is on Facebook and everyone wants it gone.

m.facebook.com/pages/Cancer-is-funny-cause-people-die/174140266010061?id=174140266010061&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Fsearch&_rdr
(hope that link works- if not its called 'cancer is funny cause people die')

A post has been made on its wall saying he wants to get the owners address. It has 280,000+ likes.

I can't copy and paste the post but here's screenshots.(sorry its not 1 pic)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345140316.573664.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345140346.863769.jpg

Only reason I am posting this is because I remember the 'Jamie' thread.

D

Deleted member 22389

Trying to do all this from my phone but basically a very sick page is on Facebook and everyone wants it gone.

m.facebook.com/pages/Cancer-is-funny-cause-people-die/174140266010061?id=174140266010061&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Fsearch&_rdr
(hope that link works- if not its called 'cancer is funny cause people die')

A post has been made on its wall saying he wants to get the owners address. It has 280,000+ likes.

I can't copy and paste the post but here's screenshots.(sorry its not 1 pic)

View attachment 34043 View attachment 34044

Only reason I am posting this is because I remember the 'Jamie' thread.

I don't know how these f**g sickos sleep at night. Seriously, Think its disgusting how these pages even get on Facebook in the first place. Seems like nobody moderates. Facebook have a lot of money, they could easily afford to employ a large team of people to make sure this crap never gets online in the first place.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
As disgusting as it is, has this person actually said anything illegal?

That's what I thought. All we can see from that is the page name, which is very offensive, but not illegal. People have a right to be offensive dickheads, and that shouldn't be any other way.

It's possible, of course, that there's stuff actually on the page itself which crosses the threshold from offensive to illegal, but I've no interest in visiting the page to find out.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The only way of getting these pages of now is sending them to there major sponsors and shareholders, facebook is moving so fast and its worth so much money that soon it will have to moderate it due to some of the stuff posted on there, sponsors will walk away.

There was a page in Australia taken down recently

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
These things are best ignored, yes they're vile but people going to the media to highlight it are just what the trolls want, exposure.

Same as that Riley twat on Twitter. The more people that complain and spread it, the more they just feed the fire and their egos.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is that even offensive?

It's just stupid. It's so stupid that the stupidness has negated any offensiveness. Just ignore him, nobody is forced to be friends with that person, it's the fact that people make a fuss over these attention seekers that drives them to do it.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
How did you get the seagulls logo on your phone?

I saw this earlier, and thought about posting. But that's exactly what these trolls want. Would absolutely love an hour in a room with just me and him/ her. I don't condone violence but could quite happily beat the crap out of this person.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Seriously, why make a fuss over this? I've seen two close relatives die of cancer but I don't find this offensive – just pathetic. By making an issue of it, you just give these morons what they want. They are a waste of oxygen. I sympathise if it upsets you but please just try to ignore it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is that even offensive?

It's just stupid. It's so stupid that the stupidness has negated any offensiveness. Just ignore him, nobody is forced to be friends with that person, it's the fact that people make a fuss over these attention seekers that drives them to do it.

Is it offensive ???

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Beggers belief.
Im currently under a 30 day FB ban for:

We have removed the following content you posted or were the admin of because it violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:
comment
And thanks again Ryan for showing the world, the calibre of an EDL supporter. Youre doing well, and I thank you for it.

So, if they can ban me for 30 days for that, surely they can remove that page.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The only way of getting these pages of now is sending them to there major sponsors and shareholders, facebook is moving so fast and its worth so much money that soon it will have to moderate it due to some of the stuff posted on there, sponsors will walk away.

There was a page in Australia taken down recently

Facebook already do moderate their content, just like this website if you click on the report button I'm sure it will quickly dissapear.

At te end of the day there's nothing illegal on that page or even close to it, going to the police and media will haut encourage more people to pull this sort of stunt as they see te kind of attention it generates.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Is that even offensive?

e
Whilst I agree with the 'attention seeking' part of your post, I have to say I've reported it because I find it sick & offensive. When someone you love dies from this terrible disease, people realise how frightening it is IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here