Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But you dont, you have experience of five boroughs out of thirty f***ing 2. I have similar experiece albeit in different areas but I do not consider I have a broad spectrum of experience to draw on when commenting about london and it's constituent parts Far from it. I know and understand areas and issues which transfer from place to place but I do not set myself up as the fog horn for London like you do.
Your argument is worthless, i've lived in south, east, north and west, in 5 boroughs that have similar boroughs surrounding them and ive worked and played in the boroughs surrounding them , you've lived in north and north west london , period , as i've said that doesnt qualify you to hold forth on immigration in tower hamlets.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
BBC One - Panorama, Immigration: How We Lost Count

Anyone remember this programme?

Lets face it, the government has no idea how many immigrants are in this country. The strain on infrastructure is an absolute reality.

(oh thats a link from 2007 I hear you cry)

Tenants were 'living in garden shed' - Uxbridge Gazette one from march 2012.

hundreds of similar stories floating about as well.

If you think this is not having an impact on the population. You're too far gone.

I have seen my home town change irreconcilably over the last 30 years. I really, really hope you get a taster of it.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
And last time I went to Bow it was swarming with (white) hipsters.

LOL - don't you see??? The 'white hipsters' are middle class yuppies like yourself that think it 'cool' and 'edgy' to live with somewhere with a bit of charachter, in the same way dalston, whitechapel, brixton etc have been gentrified. The people who lived in Bow 30-40+ years ago took up 'white flight' as the area became unrecognisable, replaced by bangladeshi families.

The same yuppies who have a few bob in their pocket to move on to the next 'happening' place when the novelty's worn off. The rest of us have to suffer in silence, so it seems.

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't understand why we are top of the list of countries to reside in. Is it because we speak English, is it because we have jobs or is it because of our benefits. Are we sending the wrong messages across the world that somehow all our streets are paved with gold.

What is it that is causing people to travel thousands of miles, and then sit it out in Calais for weeks, months, even years waiting for that opportunity to get in to a lorry and get over the channel. Why has it only happend over the last 10-15 years. If they wanted they could find a job in France, Italy or Spain, is it because nobody wants them in their country and tell them to shove off.

By rights any asylum seeker who lands in Europe needs to seek asylum in that country, but that does not seem to be happening does it.

They finally make it over here, they don't have passports, which means we can't send them back, they end up as our responsibility. I'm not saying all but some know how to bend the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
LOL - don't you see??? The 'white hipsters' are middle class yuppies like yourself that think it 'cool' and 'edgy' to live with somewhere with a bit of charachter, in the same way dalston, whitechapel, brixton etc have been gentrified. The people who lived in Bow 30-40+ years ago took up 'white flight' as the area became unrecognisable, replaced by bangladeshi families.

The same yuppies who have a few bob in their pocket to move on to the next 'happening' place when the novelty's worn off. The rest of us have to suffer in silence, so it seems.

But this doesn't make any sense. You say white flight emptied the areas of the natives. But you also complain the area has changed because of Bangladeshi's. So which is it? If you stay put surely the area is going to stay mostly white? They aren't turning your house into a curry restaurant while yo are asleep upstairs so it seems to me the only way the areas could transform are if they build new housing, (which I don't think they do in London much do they? may be wrong) Or white folks move out. It seems like the white folks are on the move. You blame the immigrants etc for not integrating but how can that be an argument when rather than live side by side the aboriginal British just do one to Kent or wherever.

As well as this anomoly, a handful of you seem to be saying none of us know what it's like because we don't live in your particular shithole, well by that argument how can you comment on anywhere else at all and compare it to where you live as you don't live there? Others probably look at the big picture and build up a more accurate image.You see, essentially you make no sense.

There is a difference in the argument of whether too many people are allowed in (I think they are) and whether the ones that are here are integrating. Though I seem to get the feeling that if just one Indian family moved in down some of your streets you'd ring the Mail and tell them you were being taken over by Zulus.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't understand why we are top of the list of countries to reside in. Is it because we speak English, is it because we have jobs or is it because of our benefits. Are we sending the wrong messages across the world that somehow all our streets are paved with gold.

What is it that is causing people to travel thousands of miles, and then sit it out in Calais for weeks, months, even years waiting for that opportunity to get in to a lorry and get over the channel. Why has it only happend over the last 10-15 years. If they wanted they could find a job in France, Italy or Spain, is it because nobody wants them in their country and tell them to shove off.

By rights any asylum seeker who lands in Europe needs to seek asylum in that country, but that does not seem to be happening does it.

They finally make it over here, they don't have passports, which means we can't send them back, they end up as our responsibility. I'm not saying all but some know how to bend the rules.

The is the singularly most ignorant post on this thread. And that is saying something.

I suggest you go and find out a little about asylum seekers, the legality of what they do, what they go through and the reasons they do what they do.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But this doesn't make any sense. You say white flight emptied the areas of the natives. But you also complain the area has changed because of Bangladeshi's. So which is it? If you stay put surely the area is going to stay mostly white? They aren't turning your house into a curry restaurant while yo are asleep upstairs so it seems to me the only way the areas could transform are if they build new housing, (which I don't think they do in London much do they? may be wrong) Or white folks move out. It seems like the white folks are on the move. You blame the immigrants etc for not integrating but how can that be an argument when rather than live side by side the aboriginal British just do one to Kent or wherever.

As well as this anomoly, a handful of you seem to be saying none of us know what it's like because we don't live in your particular shithole, well by that argument how can you comment on anywhere else at all and compare it to where you live as you don't live there? Others probably look at the big picture and build up a more accurate image.You see, essentially you make no sense.

There is a difference in the argument of whether too many people are allowed in (I think they are) and whether the ones that are here are integrating. Though I seem to get the feeling that if just one Indian family moved in down some of your streets you'd ring the Mail and tell them you were being taken over by Zulus.
No-one's saying you cant comment, no-one's saying you shouldn't have a point of view, what myself and others are saying is dont expect your comments to be given the same credence and validity as the people who were born and bred in the affected areas when A.) you live far away in Sussex and are subjected to none of the points that are mentioned or B.) you've moved here from Sussex and its not newick or hove or east preston or the place that you grew up in thats been transformed into something totally alien before your very eyes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At 11.28 ?

I'm not living in the UK at the moment. It was 12:30 when I went for my lunch. I decided to surround myself with FORIEGNERS as my compatriots are proving to be too tiresome.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The is the singularly most ignorant post on this thread. And that is saying something.

I suggest you go and find out a little about asylum seekers, the legality of what they do, what they go through and the reasons they do what they do.
i suggest gullible people like you do as well , the one who lived in my block of flats in battersea went back to the place he claimed asylum from ( think it was congo) on holiday 3 times a year.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its a pointless debate. Immigrants have settled....Immigrants have had families born in the UK.
They are not going anywhere. Most of the 'immigrants', mentioned in these sort of threads are born and bred in the UK.
Put up with it, or fecking move somewhere that youre more comfortable with, somewhere that has more of a 1950s environment....or even Brighton?...or one of the HUNDREDS of towns in the UK that you would feel more comfortable in.
Whinging about it wont help you.

and if you think...why the hell should I....well...dont move...stay and whinge as its probably what you want to do anyway.

and yes, im CURRENTLY living abroad, but as other right wingers who are overseas are allowed to comment, so can I..especially as I have property, family in the UK and pay NI.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah, you're in Berlin.

Gnau. All though I'm trying to keep it quiet as I do not want to get all 'DaveinPrague' about it :smile:

PS although I do agree with his sentiment.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i suggest gullible people like you do as well , the one who lived in my block of flats in battersea went back to the place he claimed asylum from ( think it was congo) on holiday 3 times a year.

The "one" I met the other week watched her extended family murdered in a small village in Burma was sent away aged 9 to run for the boarder with her older sister and aunty. After three weeks walking over the mountains and avoiding the Burmese armed forces they found the refugee camp. During a 5 year stay in the refugee camp she and her sister were raped (I prbably shouldn't tell you that because it works in nicely with your warped view of non whites). Eventually she got to Australia and has slowly but surely built her life here, she has a job in the library and is very greatful to the decent people who have welcomed and helped her to build a decent life for her self away from persecution and hate in her native Burma.

If we go tit for tat with these stories Bushy I will still be telling them long after you have either given up or resorted to lying to further your hatred of helping people who have genuinely escaped from a hideous and dangerous life.

You could learn an awful lot from helping refugees and asylum seekers rather than blaming them for your unhappy life.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The "one" I met the other week watched her extended family murdered in a small village in Burma was sent away aged 9 to run for the boarder with her older sister and aunty. After three weeks walking over the mountains and avoiding the Burmese armed forces they found the refugee camp. During a 5 year stay in the refugee camp she and her sister were raped (I prbably shouldn't tell you that because it works in nicely with your warped view of non whites). Eventually she got to Australia and has slowly but surely built her life here, she has a job in the library and is very greatful to the decent people who have welcomed and helped her to build a decent life for her self away from persecution and hate in her native Burma.

If we go tit for tat with these stories Bushy I will still be telling them long after you have either given up or resorted to lying to further your hatred of helping people who have genuinely escaped from a hideous and dangerous life.

You could learn an awful lot from helping refugees and asylum seekers rather than blaming them for your unhappy life.
You make a lot of assumptions for someone who's never met me , you assume I have a "warped view of non white people" , you assume I have an "unhappy life ", since when has being concerned about and disagreeing with levels of immigration also entailed having this warped view you talk about, since when has voicing an opinion also equated to having an "unhappy life " ? your assumptions pure and simple , i suspect you also assume people automatically tell the truth in asylum claims.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports