Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In your grand plan, would that involve all the ex pats around the world being dragged back to the UK to live. All 5.5 million of us (quick google not sure of the accuaracy) are not going to help job prospects and services are they? still at least we are white.

Listen dumbfuck, firstly its not any part of my plan, just educating a few of you simpletons. Secondly your dumb enough to beleive the ex-pat argument does you any favours. What do you think will happen if an overseas economy collapses and shitloads of them do come back?

"Sorry chums theirs no room as we have let all these people in". How is that going to improve race relations? do you even think about the garbage you spout before you post? when the argentinian economy collapsed many went overseas, most to neighbouring countries but quite a few went to spain. Now imagine a country the size of USA rather than argentina?

You seriously dont understand population mobility do you? To you its some sesame street styleprogramme where all the pretty colours live together in harmany forever and ever.

Do you ever stop to consider things like a countries capacity to take influxes? Population densities etc? Or is that all the tough stuff clever people talk about that makes your eyes glaze over?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Listen dumbfuck, firstly its not any part of my plan, just educating a few of you simpletons. Secondly your dumb enough to beleive the ex-pat argument does you any favours. What do you think will happen if an overseas economy collapses and shitloads of them do come back?

"Sorry chums theirs no room as we have let all these people in". How is that going to improve race relations? do you even think about the garbage you spout before you post? when the argentinian economy collapsed many went overseas, most to neighbouring countries but quite a few went to spain. Now imagine a country the size of USA rather than argentina?

You seriously dont understand population mobility do you? To you its some sesame street styleprogramme where all the pretty colours live together in harmany forever and ever.

Do you ever stop to consider things like a countries capacity to take influxes? Population densities etc? Or is that all the tough stuff clever people talk about that makes your eyes glaze over?

Yes, but only when those 'clever' people can't manage to have a discussion without their little brain exploding abuse all over it.

Now come back when you are ready to have a grown up discussion if I want to talk to someone having a tantrum I have three kids for that (after your ban hopefully).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, but only when those 'clever' people can't manage to have a discussion without their little brain exploding abuse all over it.

Now come back when you are ready to have a grown up discussion if I want to talk to someone having a tantrum I have three kids for that (after your ban hopefully).

Are you trying to be ironic or are you really that f***ing dumb?

Your original post was "Ad hominem, blah blah blah, insinuation, blah blah blah projection"

I suggest if you want a civvil debate you should start being civil yourself. You are neither smart enough or knowledgable enough to label me as anything smallfry.

Wereas youve been pegged from the start. Also, if you cant take it then dont dish it out.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you trying to be ironic or are you really that f***ing dumb?

Your original post was "Ad hominem, blah blah blah, insinuation, blah blah blah projection"

I suggest if you want a civvil debate you should start being civil yourself. You are neither smart enough or knowledgable enough to label me as anything smallfry.

Wereas youve been pegged from the start. Also, if you cant take it then dont dish it out.

All I did was take your argument to it's logical conclusion to show it as being ridiculous.

you are the one huffing and puffing, hurling abuse and getting your knickers in a twist.

I have not and do not dish out abuse because i think it makes people look a bit foolish.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
All I did was take your argument to it's logical conclusion to show it as being ridiculous.

you are the one huffing and puffing, hurling abuse and getting your knickers in a twist.

I have not and do not dish out abuse because i think it makes people look a bit foolish.

I didn't make an argument I presented a historical point that suggested he was wrong. All i did was take your post to its conclusion to show you were being an idiot.

Oh trust me, I'm quite calm and relaxed typing away. Ive scallped bigger and more no marks than you back in the day, oh and your projecting again. I thought I already explained your no good at it.

You think abuse makes people look foolish? Wereas casual insinuations that people are racist makes you look cool right? And isn't abuse? Wrong. Remember the election and Gordon Brown and "that biggoted women". You catching on yet Mcfly?

The only difference is i am more direct and open, and you are a weasal. Oh and getting owned here.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I didn't make an argument I presented a historical point that suggested he was wrong. All i did was take your post to its conclusion to show you were being an idiot.

Oh trust me, I'm quite calm and relaxed typing away. Ive scallped bigger and more no marks than you back in the day, oh and your projecting again. I thought I already explained your no good at it.

You think abuse makes people look foolish? Wereas casual insinuations that people are racist makes you look cool right? And isn't abuse? Wrong. Remember the election and Gordon Brown and "that biggoted women". You catching on yet Mcfly?

The only difference is i am more direct and open, and you are a weasal. Oh and getting owned here.

Enjoy your self proclaimed ownage.

I apologise for making the mistake of replying to one of your posts (I thought it was Das'). Back to the ignore list for you.

you have won another sterling battle of making someone else on NSC not want to bother talking to you. Well done, you must be so proud.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Enjoy your self proclaimed ownage.

I apologise for making the mistake of replying to one of your posts (I thought it was Das'). Back to the ignore list for you.

you have won another sterling battle of making someone else on NSC not want to bother talking to you. Well done, you must be so proud.

Oh Good. Another blowhard who dishes it out then cries like a bitch when it gets returned with interest decides to ignore me. At least I'll get more sensible responses rather than morons who beleive casual racial smears form part of an enlightened debate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh Good. Another blowhard who dishes it out then cries like a bitch when it gets returned with interest decides to ignore me. At least I'll get more sensible responses rather than morons who beleive casual racial smears form part of an enlightened debate.

Oh I hurt your feelings by insinuating that you were racist? Boo f***ing hoo

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh I hurt your feelings by insinuating that you were racist? Boo f***ing hoo

Thought you were ignoring me dickwad. No hurt feelings here.

You admit you were rude then? So why do you cry like a bitch when others are rude back?

As I said if you cant take it dont dish it out. You have no moral high ground here, you are looking a complete tool.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thought you were ignoring me dickwad. No hurt feelings here.

You admit you were rude then? So why do you cry like a bitch when others are rude back?

As I said if you cant take it dont dish it out. You have no moral high ground here, you are looking a complete tool.

lol

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
BTW. Your cheap jibes are boring.

Attachments

• racist.jpg
    racist.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 76

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
lol...... or you could name call and hurl abuse and then claim ownage.

Are you still babbling numbnuts? Ive provided detail as well. All you have done is back peddle, "followed it to the conclusion" "insinuating you are a racist", Cry like a bitch "hope mods ban you" and "putting you on ignore" and the meaningless "lol".

Nothing left really for you is there? Ad hominem, Projecting, Passive/agressive, Avoidance, yep youve about done the lot.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are you still babbling numbnuts? Ive provided detail as well. All you have done is back peddle, "followed it to the conclusion" "insinuating you are a racist", Cry like a bitch "hope mods ban you" and "putting you on ignore" and the meaningless "lol".

Nothing left really for you is there? Ad hominem, Projecting, Passive/agressive, Avoidance, yep youve about done the lot.

Is this really how you get your kicks? I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Anyway enjoy your (percieved) victory I hope it brings you much happiness and another notch on your keyboard to demonstrate another victorious battle. If you ever want a grown up discussion you know where I am.

And just for the record, suggesting we send back immigrants to where they came from is racist and stupid at that. (Can't find the post now, maybe I imagined it!)

anyway enjoy your day

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Is this really how you get your kicks? I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Anyway enjoy your (percieved) victory I hope it brings you much happiness and another notch on your keyboard to demonstrate another victorious battle. If you ever want a grown up discussion you know where I am.

And just for the record, suggesting we send back immigrants to where they came from is racist and stupid at that. (Can't find the post now, maybe I imagined it!)

anyway enjoy your day

I didn't suggest we send them back, I pointed out we have a long history of turfing people out with more claim to be here than recent arrivals. Which leads me to the point. Why would I want to attempt to have a sensible debate with you?

You cant read posts properly or you jump to the nastiest conclusion possible because something rubs up against your cherished views. You are to arrogant and/or stupid to ask for clarification/opinion and you then spend a whole page in a futile attempt to save face.

You are an uneducated over emotional buffoon and I would appreciate you putting me on ignore because its pointless trying to reason with someone like you. Youve received the respect and level of civil debate you deserve.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I didn't suggest we send them back, I pointed out we have a long history of turfing people out with more claim to be here than recent arrivals. Which leads me to the point. Why would I want to attempt to have a sensible debate with you?

You cant read posts properly or you jump to the nastiest conclusion possible because something rubs up against your cherished views. You are to arrogant and/or stupid to ask for clarification/opinion and you then spend a whole page in a futile attempt to save face.

You are an uneducated over emotional buffoon and I would appreciate you putting me on ignore because its pointless trying to reason with someone like you. Youve received the respect and level of civil debate you deserve.

Deleted.

Actually f*** it.

What is it you are overcompensating for? you are the most moronically aggressive twat I have come across. Every half intelligent (that's the most we can expect from you) post of your descends into you hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with on any subject. Your ignorance shines through in every insult you dish out (because you are too thick to engage in open and intelligent debate). It seems that with every victory (your perception) or every person that thinks you are a thick, socially inept c**t who should be ignored (reality) you misplaced confidence leads you to believe that you are a super intelligent internet god*. you are infact the worst kind of deluded keyboard warrior who for some odd reason gets their kicks from derailing discussion and descending into abuse. This forum, the internet and the world would be a better place without you and I think deep down you know that and this truth probably drives your twat like behavior on here.

Aaahhhh that's better.

* On my way to putting you on the ignore list I noticed that you Biography states you are "An Internet Legend" so I am right about one thing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here