Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
FIRST Bushy:
Aye, very passable, that, very passable bit of risotto.
SECOND Bushy:
Nothing like a good glass of Château de Chasselas, eh, Josiah?
THIRD Bushy:
You're right there, Obadiah.
FOURTH Bushy:
Who'd have thought thirty year ago we'd all be sittin' here drinking Château de Chasselas, eh?
FIRST Bushy:
In them days we was glad to live next to a Somalian.
SECOND Bushy:
I lived next door to a Bangladeshi with a family of 12.
FOURTH Bushy:
I lived next door to an Algerian with a dodgy moustache who claimed benefits despite being able to walk to newsagent to buy the Racing Post each day.
THIRD Bushy:
I'm sure my foreign neighbour raped the Queen Mum
FIRST Bushy:
Never mine that, mine had a box set of The Sweeney.
FOURTH Bushy:
Box set of The Sweeney, my foreign neighbour had Downton Abbey performing live in his outdoor lav twice a week.
SECOND Bushy:
The best we could manage was to watch repeats of Love Thy Neighbour on Dave.
THIRD Bushy:
But you know, we were happy in those days before the foreigners arrived, though we were poor.
FIRST Bushy:
Because we were poor. My old Dad used to say to me, "Money doesn't buy you happiness, son".
FOURTH Bushy:
Aye, 'e was right.
FIRST Bushy:
Aye, 'e was.
FOURTH Bushy:
I was happier then and I had nothin'. We used to live in this tiny old house with great big holes in the roof with used nappies raining down on us 24/7.
SECOND Bushy:
House! You were lucky to live in a house! We used to live in one room, all twenty-six of us, no furniture, 'alf the floor was missing, and we were all 'uddled together in one corner for fear of smelling curried goat.
THIRD Bushy:
Eh, you were lucky to have a room! We used to have to live in blacked out corridor to avoid seeing any dark skinned people!
FIRST Bushy:
Oh, we used to dream of livin' in a corridor! Would ha' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a Mosque full of muslims praying near to us! House? Huh.
FOURTH Bushy:
Well, when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us.
SECOND Bushy:
We were evicted from our 'ole in the ground to make way for a Nigerian refugee's language centre; we 'ad to go and live in a lake.
THIRD Bushy:
You were lucky to have a lake! There were a hundred and fifty of us working class Londoners living in t' shoebox in t' middle o' road.
FIRST Bushy:
Cardboard box?
THIRD Bushy:
Aye.
FIRST Bushy:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down docks, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home the Nigerian next door would steal our wages and thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
SECOND Bushy:
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at docks for tuppence a month, come home, and Algerian next door would pimp us out at Victoria station, then thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!
THIRD Bushy:
Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at docks for sixpence every four years, and when we got home a Rwandan asylum claimant would slice off a toe with a cutlass.
FOURTH Bushy:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down docks, and pay dock owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, a Muslim suicide bomber would blow us to smithereens with an IED singing Hallelujah.
FIRST Bushy:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.
ALL:
They won't!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
FIRST Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
Who'd have thought thirty year ago we'd all be sittin' here drinking Château de Chasselas, eh?
FIRST Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
I lived next door to an Algerian with a dodgy moustache who claimed benefits despite being able to walk to newsagent to buy the Racing Post each day.
THIRD Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
Box set of The Sweeney, my foreign neighbour had Downton Abbey performing live in his outdoor lav twice a week.
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
But you know, we were happy in those days before the foreigners arrived, though we were poor.
FIRST Bushy:
Because we were poor. My old Dad used to say to me, "Money doesn't buy you happiness, son".
FOURTH Bushy:
Aye, 'e was right.
FIRST Bushy:
Aye, 'e was.
FOURTH Bushy:
I was happier then and I had nothin'. We used to live in this tiny old house with great big holes in the roof with used nappies raining down on us 24/7.
SECOND Bushy:
House! You were lucky to live in a house! We used to live in one room, all twenty-six of us, no furniture, 'alf the floor was missing, and we were all 'uddled together in one corner for fear of smelling curried goat.
THIRD Bushy:
Eh, you were lucky to have a room! We used to have to live in blacked out corridor to avoid seeing any dark skinned people!
FIRST Bushy:
Oh, we used to dream of livin' in a corridor! Would ha' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a Mosque full of muslims praying near to us! House? Huh.
FOURTH Bushy:
Well, when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us.
SECOND Bushy:
We were evicted from our 'ole in the ground to make way for a Nigerian refugee's language centre; we 'ad to go and live in a lake.
THIRD Bushy:
You were lucky to have a lake! There were a hundred and fifty of us working class Londoners living in t' shoebox in t' middle o' road.
FIRST Bushy:
Cardboard box?
THIRD Bushy:
Aye.
FIRST Bushy:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down docks, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home the Nigerian next door would steal our wages and thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
SECOND Bushy:
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at docks for tuppence a month, come home, and Algerian next door would pimp us out at Victoria station, then thrash us to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!
THIRD Bushy:
Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at docks for sixpence every four years, and when we got home a Rwandan asylum claimant would slice off a toe with a cutlass.
FOURTH Bushy:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down docks, and pay dock owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, a Muslim suicide bomber would blow us to smithereens with an IED singing Hallelujah.
FIRST Bushy:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.
ALL:
They won't!
poor , you usually make me laugh!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Again the word 'immigrants' ...and the ones born and bred in the UK?... ...you seem to be classing all people of a different colour and religion as 'immigrants'...whether they were born and raised here or not....

but as I said previously....they are not going anywhere....If it means so much to you, I guess you need to get your walking boots on.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
FIRST Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
Aye, 'e was right.
FIRST Bushy:
Aye, 'e was.
FOURTH Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
Cardboard box?
THIRD Bushy:
Aye.
FIRST Bushy:
SECOND Bushy:
THIRD Bushy:
FOURTH Bushy:
FIRST Bushy:
ALL:
They won't!

Not one of your best............could do better!
Now try one from the other side of the 'discussion' and show us what you can do!:lolol:

and then go back to nice peaceful firle ever evening. its not as if you're living in amongst scores of congolese immigrants is it ?
As I've said ... I can't see what my personal circumstances or yours have to do with this debate. The fact that I have Congolese neighbours within 100 yards of my workplace is irrelevant, as is the fact that I sometimes sit in front of the TV of an evening.

Anyway, its the young Miss Bracknell who knows more about the Congo than I do. It's certainly not a happy place at the moment.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As I've said ... I can't see what my personal circumstances or yours have to do with this debate. The fact that I have Congolese neighbours within 100 yards of my workplace is irrelevant, as is the fact that I sometimes sit in front of the TV of an evening.

Anyway, its the young Miss Bracknell who knows more about the Congo than I do. It's certainly not a happy place at the moment.
how's that ?

how's that ?
She has a job that involves supplying medical services in and around Goma, where there is currently fierce fighting between a rebel army (alleged to be backed by the Rwandan government) and Congolese troops. The UN are joining in as well. Hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced and there are fears that the rebels might attack Goma. She's fortunate to be in London at the moment, but the job involves regular travel to the DRC.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/uk-congo-democratic-rebels-idUKBRE86N14N20120724

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
She has a job that involves supplying medical services in and around Goma, where there is currently fierce fighting between a rebel army (alleged to be backed by the Rwandan government) and Congolese troops. The UN are joining in as well. Hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced and there are fears that the rebels might attack Goma. She's fortunate to be in London at the moment, but the job involves regular travel to the DRC.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/uk-congo-democratic-rebels-idUKBRE86N14N20120724
I was being sarcastic LB, you never fail to mention she is out there at the slightest opportunity :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

f***ing hell thats a bit out of order.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Again the word 'immigrants' ...and the ones born and bred in the UK?... ...you seem to be classing all people of a different colour and religion as 'immigrants'...whether they were born and raised here or not....

but as I said previously....they are not going anywhere....If it means so much to you, I guess you need to get your walking boots on.

I wouldn't be so sure. Weve got a long history of deporting people enmasse.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Good luck with that...!

you saying it would never happen here?

With the swiss banning minarets and the frogs/belgiums banning burhkas there is obviously a point when populaces have had enough. Worse, this point tends to move about depending on the present economic climate, wars etc. Especially as there is no mandate either I would say you are being a tad arrogant.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, Im saying it wont happen here, whether thats arrogant or not. Most or the asian, and afro-caribs in the UK were born in the UK. Where would they be deported to?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes, Im saying it wont happen here, whether thats arrogant or not. Most or the asian, and afro-caribs in the UK were born in the UK. Where would they be deported to?

If it came to it Pakistan, most have duel nationality. The highland clearances and Transportation was widely used up untill the 1960s.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, It wont happen....most of my afro caribbean friends would be a bit disappointed being sent to Karachi... ;-) ... This is a dream of the right...along with the mythical 'civil war' they keep banging on about.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If it came to it Pakistan, most have duel nationality. The highland clearances and Transportation was widely used up untill the 1960s.

In your grand plan, would that involve all the ex pats around the world being dragged back to the UK to live. All 5.5 million of us (quick google not sure of the accuaracy) are not going to help job prospects and services are they? still at least we are white.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports