Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can any of our right wing friends defend this article from The Daily Hate

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Deleted.

Actually f*** it.

What is it you are overcompensating for? you are the most moronically aggressive twat I have come across. Every half intelligent (that's the most we can expect from you) post of your descends into you hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with on any subject. Your ignorance shines through in every insult you dish out (because you are too thick to engage in open and intelligent debate). It seems that with every victory (your perception) or every person that thinks you are a thick, socially inept c**t who should be ignored (reality) you misplaced confidence leads you to believe that you are a super intelligent internet god*. you are infact the worst kind of deluded keyboard warrior who for some odd reason gets their kicks from derailing discussion and descending into abuse. This forum, the internet and the world would be a better place without you and I think deep down you know that and this truth probably drives your twat like behavior on here.

Aaahhhh that's better.

* On my way to putting you on the ignore list I noticed that you Biography states you are "An Internet Legend" so I am right about one thing.

So When someone gives a taste of your own medicine its overcompensating? In your delusional mind is there some rule sceme where people are not allowed to insult you more than you insult them? Wow you are really riding your ego here. Oh and your projecting again, I dont hurl abuse at everyone, just the odd fucktard or 3.

Sounds all a bit like your firing back the same thing I pointed out in your posts except yours isn't based on much. Derailing discussions? WTF! are you serious? i just corrected someones historical shortcommings and it was you who started trolling here.

"This forum, the internet and the world would be a better place without you..."

Hmmm well your world would be if the mighty badfish was allowed to go round dissing people with no comeback. Yea I'm an internet legend and you dont have a sense of humour either. Thanks for putting me on ignore, if you actually have this time. you will miss out on the surefire winner in the 7.50 at Wolverhampton Mawjoodah at 6/1.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
please tell me who is we
quote (I didn't suggest we send them back, I pointed out we have a long history of turfing people out with more claim to be here than recent arrivals.)

Jan 30, 2008
Deleted.

Actually f*** it.

What is it you are overcompensating for? you are the most moronically aggressive twat I have come across. Every half intelligent (that's the most we can expect from you) post of your descends into you hurling abuse at anyone who disagrees with on any subject. Your ignorance shines through in every insult you dish out (because you are too thick to engage in open and intelligent debate). It seems that with every victory (your perception) or every person that thinks you are a thick, socially inept c**t who should be ignored (reality) you misplaced confidence leads you to believe that you are a super intelligent internet god*. you are infact the worst kind of deluded keyboard warrior who for some odd reason gets their kicks from derailing discussion and descending into abuse. This forum, the internet and the world would be a better place without you and I think deep down you know that and this truth probably drives your twat like behavior on here.

Aaahhhh that's better.

* On my way to putting you on the ignore list I noticed that you Biography states you are "An Internet Legend" so I am right about one thing.
get a life :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here