[Albion] Cameron Peupion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hope to see Peupion, Offiah and Moran get some more minutes against Villa in the dead rubber.

It’s extra satisfying to see the youngsters progress when they’ve come up through our junior ranks too.
It's not a dead rubber - certainly not for Villa anyway!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone know how you pronounce his surname?! Per-pee-on? Pyoo-pee-on?
Poo. Pee. On.
That's great. Brilliant to come from such a supportive family. I do hope though that in amongst their support for his career, one of the can just take a second to have a quick word with him about his hair do.
Yup. Total MESS. Needs some strong words of advice from his compatriot - and hopefully mentor - Aaron Mooy

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Good luck Cam.
Fairly sure he'll be out on loan this season- when you add the likes of Adingra and one or two others to the squad you realise a few of the squad members towards the end of the season were there because they were the only bodies left in the building, but looks a semi decent prospect.
Realistically he needs to be one of the greatest Australian players of all time to contribute at this level so we shall see.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I hear a loan to League 1 is imminent...
You forgot to add 'according to Twitter'

I'm a little surprised if it is Cheltenham Town. We'll wait for official.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
So, just loans to find for Furlong and Hinshelwood then? - and maybe Chouchane (really, and not mixed up with someone else!)
Samuels didn’t play the most recent U21 either, and there’s also Buonanotte though we don’t know if he’ll be kept back now that Enciso is injured

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports