Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cameron Peupion

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
My guess is that he’ll be able to go to Leeds if we sign the mystery Kudus/Palmer style player RDZ is talking about us wanting (he just refers to them as an attacking player).

If not yes, Buonanotte stays.
💯 this

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Samuels didn’t play the most recent U21 either, and there’s also Buonanotte though we don’t know if he’ll be kept back now that Enciso is injured
Forgot about Samuels! Buonanotte's chance of a loan, I reckon, have gone out the window with Enciso's injury (not that they're exactly interchangeable, but we do need a bit of depth to fall back on)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We were playing this guy last season now he's on loan to the team rock bottom of league one !! That's some come down for him. Doesn't feel like the best loan ala caicedo to beerschot

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We were playing this guy last season now he's on loan to the team rock bottom of league one !! That's some come down for him. Doesn't feel like the best loan ala caicedo to beerschot
That's a pretty bizarre take - he made a single appearance in the league, coming on as an 85th minute substitute at Newcastle, when he was one of four development squad players on the bench as we were "down to the bare bones" (to coin a phrase).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hearing he's been dropped from first team and loan not working out for him.
From what I can make out, by looking back at recent fixtures, he's only featured once as a sub.

Last edited:

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Cheltenham have had a horrendous season so far. 2 points and a single goal from 12 games. Can't be easy for any player there at the minute.

That being said, there's a huge step up from u23s to men's. I remember people being shocked Danny Cashman was released after scoring hatfuls in the u23s. He's now at Worthing....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Strange take this. Caicedo arrived with promise, but didn’t stand out even in the Albion U23 matches he played. He then set off for his spell at a struggling Beerschot - and a year later had transformed into one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe!

Things might not have gone well for Beerschot that season, but in terms of OUR player’s development, it was clearly a very successful loan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hearing he's been dropped from first team and loan not working out for him.
From what I can make out, by looking back at recent fixtures, he's only featured once as a sub.
Four times actually, but AFAIK only as a sub. - and not many minutes each time either, I think (but can't be bothered to trawl through the Loanee Tracker Thread to try and check). Hasn't scored (but neither had anybody else for Cheltenham until last weekend!)
Certainly the loan doesn't appear to be a great success so far.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Four times actually, but AFAIK only as a sub. - and not many minutes each time either, I think (but can't be bothered to trawl through the Loanee Tracker Thread to try and check). Hasn't scored (but neither had anybody else for Cheltenham until last weekend!)
Certainly the loan doesn't appear to be a great success so far.
I tracked back to mid Sept for all of Cheltenham's fixtures on the Sky Sports app on their line ups, I can only see him once as a sub :shrug:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I tracked back to mid Sept for all of Cheltenham's fixtures on the Sky Sports app on their line ups, I can only see him once as a sub :shrug:

IMG_6737.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This isn't a new thing. Some loans will work out and some won't

In this instance it's not the right environment for this particular player. Maybe he needs one level lower. Do Hibs need a midfielder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here