Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cameron Peupion

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It just saves them the bother (and the minimal expense) of streaming it, I suppose. They keep doing it though, and we just miss out on watching the games.
:(
You’re joking - yep ? they’ve streamed more PL2 games this season than ever before…

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
You’re joking - yep ? they’ve streamed more PL2 games this season than ever before…
Are you on the payroll CJ ? Seriously your defensiveness towards matters appertaining to the club is of George Graham levels at Arsenal in the 1 nil era
TBF mostly what you post it’s informative and for that I thank you
But sometimes put that prefects badge away 😉

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Are you on the payroll CJ ? Seriously your defensiveness towards matters appertaining to the club is of George Graham levels at Arsenal in the 1 nil era
TBF mostly what you post it’s informative and for that I thank you
But sometimes put that prefects badge away 😉
Fair play and I’m a bit tedious at times so forgive me - ha - but the conspiracy theory stuff - “The club or PL2 are DEliberATelY scheduling games to avoid the cost of streaming and upset THE FANS” even when it’s fairly minor or a joke gets me going. But call it out - I deserve it.

Last edited:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Fair play and I’m a bit tedious at times so forgive me - ha - but the conspiracy theory stuff - “The club or PL2 are DEliberATelY scheduling games to avoid the cost of streaming and upset THE FANS” even when it’s fairly minor gets me going. But call it out - I deserve it.
That is nonsensical tbf But expected on here 🤣

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So why do they keep scheduling U21 games at tmes when they are not allowed to stream them? You cannot deny they've done it several times this season.
Well ask them. But I’d suggest it’s cos a) it’s difficult To get the games scheduled with limited slots and they do their best OR b) they are trying to annoy you. - Take your pick.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well ask them. But I’d suggest it’s cos a) it’s difficult To get the games scheduled with limited slots and they do their best OR b) they are trying to annoy you. - Take your pick.
Yeh, I will!
Meanwhile, just in case it helps.......

:wink::)

P.S. The club really aren't giving much away about today's U21 match (currently beating Manchester City 1-0) - not even showing the teams on the Match Centre page! :(
P.P.S. They've finally got round to it! Very young team - no Tsoungui or Furlong - loans imminent?

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Been really impressed with Samuels everytime I've seen him. We got him from Reading, 20 year old LWB/LB.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
He was named on the bench last night. Good indication of integrating him into the 1st team.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He was named on the bench last night. Good indication of integrating him into the 1st team.
see (EDIT 20/12/23 since thread merge) post #7 of this thread back in January - he indeed may get a few PL minutes before the season’s out but FYI he has already played for the first team when we played Forest Green in the 2nd round of the Carabao

Perfect hat trick against Man City - enjoy

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Yep was good seeing him, Offiah and Moran all on the bench and warming up together during the game. Exciting for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here