Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Caicedo going on loan?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good, there were too many midfielders in the squad to give everyone game time and this guy should definitely play games somewhere.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How interested were they ?

He's been loaned out for a reason. He's not ready. If he was 'quality' Potter would have him in the team.

Unless, I'm wrong and a lot of NSCers are present at every training session.

Honestly, the level of blind crap in here today has been incredible.
He was handling himself very well in the South American cup easily ready to be integrated into the first team, pay more attention. To send him to a bottom side in Belgium is well a disgrace IMO.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He was handling himself very well in the South American cup easily ready to be integrated into the first team, pay more attention. To send him to a bottom side in Belgium is well a disgrace IMO.

Perhaps you might want to go and see Graham Potter and show him what should have been done. You clearly have more knowledge of the player than he does.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Beerschot?

Sounds like my Fridays nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can imagine Barbs switching on his mobile tomorrow.

‘You have one new voice message. Press 0 to listen.’

“Oh, it’s Graham. I wonder what he wants?”

A player Man Utd had interest in looks quality and we loan him to a Shit Belgium side

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The guy that plays Gross at right back and wonders why he’s getting rinsed by Gray for 45 minutes. That guy you mean ???

Yeah the one who manages a Premier League football team and is highly respected. I think he needs your help.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Cripes alive.
That is at least 3 players who've been on the bench in recent weeks now out on loan then....
Was hoping he'd get a decent Champ loan.
Maybe nobody fancied him after the cup game.

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Possibly :), I’m just saying he makes mistakes not the messiah some think he is.

And nor is he the brainless moron who couldn't manage to open a Big Mac, that you are convinced he is by your persistent and continuous criticism of literary every thing he does.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Who exactly will be on the bench? Madness or a shambles. A player Man Utd had interest in looks quality and we loan him to a Shit Belgium side

This is the same guy Man U wanted to sign before we snatched him.

Debacle.

Yeah, because i'm sure Man United were planning on him being a 1st team player for them right away...

Not like Man United have a history of sending players out on loan across Europe, including the Conference...

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I don't get why we didn't send him to USG. Beerschot are BOTTOM and lost 3-0 to our very own feeder team. Who are top of the league.

Seems very strange.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yeah, because i'm sure Man United were planning on him being a 1st team player for them right away...

Not like Man United have a history of sending players out on loan across Europe, including the Conference...
He’s good enough to play in the PL feels like a step backwards for him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
As a positive could this mean Lamptey is close to returning, thus removing the need for a midfielder to start in defence? That or it’s BDB!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I don't get why we didn't send him to USG. Beerschot are BOTTOM and lost 3-0 to our very own feeder team. Who are top of the league.

Seems very strange.

It appears that Sheffield United have a link with Beerschot similar to our link with USG (although apparently not that similar)

..as you say, strange.

:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here