Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Caicedo going on loan?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good news. Another decent loan move for one of our promising youngsters.

We’ve done so well this window in arranging so many good loans for our players during a difficult time for so many clubs on the continent. Full credit to the club.

Looking forward to seeing how they all do on loan and them coming back into the squad all the better for the experience.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Good news. Another decent loan move for one of our promising youngsters.

We’ve done so well this window in arranging so many good loans for our players during a difficult time for so many clubs on the continent. Full credit to the club.

Looking forward to seeing how they all do on loan and them coming back into the squad all the better for the experience.

Meanwhile back in the real world [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bissouma will be out on lone next at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was quite looking forward to seeing this chap, once he'd had a chance to settle.

Oh well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Feel that if he was going to take a step down (perfectly reasonable at his age and stage of development) League1 in England might have been more useful. But hey, what is what is.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Who exactly will be on the bench? Madness or a shambles. A player Man Utd had interest in looks quality and we loan him to a Shit Belgium side

They're not that shit, they sometimes get nearly 10,000 through the gate and their star player has 2 caps for Austria.

:down:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who exactly will be on the bench? Madness or a shambles. A player Man Utd had interest in looks quality and we loan him to a Shit Belgium side

How interested were they ?

He's been loaned out for a reason. He's not ready. If he was 'quality' Potter would have him in the team.

Unless, I'm wrong and a lot of NSCers are present at every training session.

Honestly, the level of blind crap in here today has been incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here