Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Caicedo and MacAllister, How Well Have They Done Since They Left Us?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Going for £15 per month, according to this well-targetted ad on Twitter. Bargain.

IMG_0037.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I miss Mac Allister so much. He simply oozes class. As there’s a genuine title race this season, I want Liverpool to win simply for him (Trossard and White can wait for theirs).

At least his superb form means we’ll hopefully access more of the various add ons to the deal we struck.
Was it 20m in add ons? I remember Naylor reporting they had triggers that werr more than realistic for a club like Liverpool. I'm going to assume that they’re linked to his appearances and Liverpool qualifying for the CL and potentially winning the PL. We’ll probably get the majority of the add ons this year, if not all.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was it 20m in add ons? I remember Naylor reporting they had triggers that werr more than realistic for a club like Liverpool. I'm going to assume that they’re linked to his appearances and Liverpool qualifying for the CL and potentially winning the PL. We’ll probably get the majority of the add ons this year, if not all.

Unlike the Mark Beeney transfer, it seemed like Leeds were determined to not get to the add-ons. trigger point.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
In all the fuss about Ali Mac's performance on Sunday, there seemed scant mention of where they got him from, other than when journos wanted to ask RDZ questions that turned the subject back to Liverpool. The hype is a bit over the top. I had to laugh at some Liverpool fan on social media claiming that he'd run the games for Argentina in the World Cup. Well we cheered him all the way and he certainly had an excellent tournament, but I seem to remember that number 10 of their's being slightly more influential...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In all the fuss about Ali Mac's performance on Sunday, there seemed scant mention of where they got him from, other than when journos wanted to ask RDZ questions that turned the subject back to Liverpool. The hype is a bit over the top. I had to laugh at some Liverpool fan on social media claiming that he'd run the games for Argentina in the World Cup. Well we cheered him all the way and he certainly had an excellent tournament, but I seem to remember that number 10 of their's being slightly more influential...

In the WC he got them playing after not starting the opening disaster. Giving tempo, immaculate tackling, driving them forward, at last in a WC Messi had a midfielder who dovetailed perfectly. Macca was immense in his starts, a joy to watch from an Albion fan’s perspective. In the final he outclassed France’s so called best centre midfield trio. Did you watch MOTD2 this week? Post match they highlighted Macca as making everything happen, running the game.

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
In the WC he got them playing after not starting the opening disaster. Giving tempo, immaculate tackling, driving them forward, at last in a WC Messi had a midfielder who dovetailed perfectly. Macca was immense in his starts, a joy to watch from an Albion fan’s perspective. In the final he outclassed France’s so called best centre midfield trio. Did you watch MOTD2 this week? Post match they highlighted Macca as making everything happen, running the game.
I'm completely aware of what happened at the World Cup. Messi ran the show and Ali Mac (let's not adopt Liverpool's crap McCartney nickname for him) and Fernandez were excellent at doing what Messi told them to do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In all the fuss about Ali Mac's performance on Sunday, there seemed scant mention of where they got him from,
Stephen Warnock's excellent analysis on Sky started with him declaring what a 'great FIND' he'd been for Liverpool.

Yep. Well spotted, lads.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Your veil removed, angry that he’s playing brilliantly at a club you hate :lolol: .
Just because I don't like the Beatles doesn't mean that I hate Liverpool. They're actually towards the less offensive end of the Superleague conspirators. 'Ali Mac' rang of his Scottish ancestry. 'Macca' sounds like an interchangable minor character in an Alan Bleasdale pub scene.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I read somewhere reputable that it was £20m and that with Liverpool winning the Carabao Cup that fulfilled the final add on. All of the conditions were very easily achieved apparently.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I read somewhere reputable that it was £20m and that with Liverpool winning the Carabao Cup that fulfilled the final add on. All of the conditions were very easily achieved apparently.
Chelsea can't stop giving us money.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ali Mac is winning Liverpool the league almost single handed, Caicedo is throwing away wins for Chelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here