Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Caicedo and MacAllister, How Well Have They Done Since They Left Us?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not too well would be my reply, although with only four matches played l'm aware it's still very early days. l fancy though that it will take both of them a while to blend i to their new surroundings and different systems.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
It has only been a few games. Plenty of time to redeem themselves. That said, I will be back here when they fail to win the league/cups/ we win the Europa League and they don’t 🤣

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Going on the BBC player ratings (I don’t have a better sauce) Mac Allister has been rated quite highly in all bar the Bournemouth game when he was unfairly sent off. So seems to be settling in fine.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Mac Allister by all accounts had his best game yesterday after Klopp decided to deploy him in a more defensive role. Liverpool twitter were giving him rave reviews

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mac is been playing well by all accounts. My Liverpool supporting mate loves him, says their midfield is looking good again.
As for that other guy, doesn't he play for some mid table team now?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Everyone is raving about Mac and Moises had a faultless first half against Forest and will obviously very quickly be regarded as one of the best players in the league.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Also, my Spurs fan buddy says Biss has been amazing. That was a week or two ago, so not based on many games. But still, good to hear.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Don't care.

more interested in how Gilmour is improving, PG is yet again proving his top quality versatility, and the new kids integrate with our best non splitter players. . . . . Imagine how hard it must be for Pascal to integrate a gravy drinking northern pensioner into the squad! 😂

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not too well would be my reply, although with only four matches played l'm aware it's still very early days. l fancy though that it will take both of them a while to blend i to their new surroundings and different systems.
Stupid thread. Mac is doing well at Liverpool (they're doing better than us at the moment, are they not? - firm evidence to the contrary will be mockingly received). Liverpool fans well pleased with him.
OK, like to try again? (better effort this time please). Caicedo is playing in a group of mostly talented players for whom the word 'team' does not feature in the same sentence as '£150K plus' a week. Liverpool look as hungry as Mac did last year (and he won a world cup, don't you know?)
White, Trossard, Burns all doing fine.

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they go anywhere except Chelsea they do fine. White, Trossard, Bissouma, Burn, MacAllister all doing as expected at their top 6 clubs and been good buys. The only ones that go to rich 7 clubs and struggle are Caicedo, Cucurella and Sanchez (and throw Potter in alongside in his different role).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
IMG_8923.jpeg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

'Caicedo and MacAllister, How Well Have They Done Since They Left Us?'​

Don't know, don't care. Naive of the club tho to think they could just take the money and trust in the algorithm to replace like for like with no loss of momentum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here