Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buy a house in Burnley for under £10,000

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Visiting Burnley made me feel sad. It was just so ugly and rundown and hopeless-looking on the way out of town.[/QUOTE]

Surely your mistaking this for Croydon? :)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Because it has a tenant in it at the moment. £23 grand without the tenant.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe this is why they want the direct Manchester train link opened/reopened or whatever. I understand its a ball ache to get to by train surprisingly, as soon as that line opens up then you will get the Manchester over spill as as a result Burnley (and Blackburn) will have a bit of a regeneration.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I believe this is why they want the direct Manchester train link opened/reopened or whatever. I understand its a ball ache to get to by train surprisingly, as soon as that line opens up then you will get the Manchester over spill as as a result Burnley (and Blackburn) will have a bit of a regeneration.

Probably right but I'm sick of hearing "the north's economic problems are down to poor transport links" on the news. They clearly haven't tried commuting in the south-east if they think it's bad up there. (Yes, I realise there are exceptions).

With a convenient replacement bus service somewhere on the route this Sunday.

Big Bill

Banned
Nov 4, 2015
Blimey, someone works for the Burnely tourist board?

Yes I do work for the BURNLEY tourist board. I still say you don't HAVE to live there if you buy a property. You can of course let it out. However I'd recommend you live there because it is great.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes I do work for the BURNLEY tourist board. I still say you don't HAVE to live there if you buy a property. You can of course let it out. However I'd recommend you live there because it is great.

I assume the joys of internet trending brought you here ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here