Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley, Everton or possibly Leeds

Who you THINK will be relegated (not necessarily who you want to drop).

• Burnley

Votes: 58 20.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 131 45.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 98 34.1%

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At the bottom it's always points gained to date rather than games in hand or schedule to come, so as Everton are now in the bottom three for the first time this season, and no experience of a relegation fight they will drop (hopefully)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In order of difficulty:
Everton
Leeds
Burnley

I’d not be surprised if Burnley grabbed another 10 points, it’s doable with their fixtures.

As for Everton and Leeds, it’d be great to see either down. Obviously Leeds going down would be astonishingly entertaining but I fear that Frank has exactly the sort of over hyped experience and technique to sink the toffees, and it bloody well serves them right with their horrific transfer policy over the years.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Leeds going down = Utterly hilarious. I'll sign up for their messageboards to give as much stick as I possibly can
Everton going down = Utterly hilarious.
Burnley going down. Mildly amusing. Some decent and some terrible fans, but If I see Jay Rodriguez in tears, i'll laugh like a drain

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leeds going down = Utterly hilarious. I'll sign up for their messageboards to give as much stick as I possibly can
Everton going down = Utterly hilarious.
Burnley going down. Mildly amusing. Some decent and some terrible fans, but If I see Jay Rodriguez in tears, i'll laugh like a drain

This. There's no losing here. Only degrees of winning.

That said, Everton going down would be funny for a year before they came back up, whereas Leeds in another 20 year lower league funk would be HILARIO.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Think - Burnley.
Want - Leeds.

Quite why anyone would prefer a trip to either of the above over Goodison Park is beyond me.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This. There's no losing here. Only degrees of winning.

That said, Everton going down would be funny for a year before they came back up, whereas Leeds in another 20 year lower league funk would be HILARIO.

Could see them finishing 3rd and losing a playoff final against someone unfashionable which would be even funnier.
You would assume Richarlison will go although his attitude stinks, DCL and Pickford will want to be PL in a World Cup year although DCL maybe need to prove fitness, a lot of the rest are overpaid players at the end of a career or just not good enough. There big hope is Gordon but I don t see a lot there tbh.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Think - Burnley.
Want - Leeds.

Quite why anyone would prefer a trip to either of the above over Goodison Park is beyond me.

Because Burnley is an easy train ride away for me, and very cheap beer - and a good old-fashioned ground - with good view of the pitch.
Because Elland Road always has a good atmosphere (and we quite often win).

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Isnt Lampard a poor loser trying to big up Everton's 17% possession after todays loss. Souness was spot on and make Lampard look a fool.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry I went with hope and backfilled my hope with expectation (its how we do everything in the current era, ain't it?).

Everton.

Come on. How funny would that be?

And one fewer rich club to finish above us next season, as we battle again to stay up ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I went with Burnley but then plugged in scores on a predictor Prem site and got Leeds. It really is a tough one to call.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I went with Burnley but then plugged in scores on a predictor Prem site and got Leeds. It really is a tough one to call.

Not only tough, it's too tough to call! I've a feeling that Leeds have done enough and they will beat the drop. The other two though is down to the toss of a coin.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Just a shame that Watford and Norwich have been so poor that only one of those three are in any serious danger of going down

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Everton are shite, and it would be hilarious if Leeds went down, but I think Burnley have just run out of games, so my vote goes to them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Burnley and Leeds showing some good form, when it matters.
Everton are in it up to their necks, don't think they will survive.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Everyone is over looking Villa fixture list here - got to play Burnley twice, second time midweek 3 days before Man City away for last game

Other two games are Liverpool and Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here