[Misc] Bully XL’s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Should they be banned?

Irrelevance.

They already are. They are a pit bull breed and should not be owned by anyone.

At the very least they should have a muzzling order on them.

I have no idea why anyone other than a criminal moron would want to own such an ugly, dangerous, monster. Let alone have it in the house.

I’d like to see the breed wiped out.

What say you?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s always seemed to me that the owners very often share the same traits as their dogs: aggressive, anti-social, intimidating, territorial, and liable to attack at the slightest perceived
My dog shits on the pavement but I have always gone in bushes. Please don’t tar us all with the same brush.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:facepalm: ???

IMG_1259.jpeg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I mean, where do you begin? With an arrest for being so disgustingly out of order? Some history lessons? Or just a big stick in the hope sense can be beaten into the thickest amongst us?

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
They won’t be.

Sunak is full of air pie and windy pudding.

I doubt he’ll pass a muzzling order let alone ban the ghastly beasts.
You weren't in Shoreham this afternoon by any chance? Wearing a St Pauli t-shirt?

I'm probably way off the mark as I've no idea who you are or what you look like ... but something struck me about the chap I saw as I walked across the crossing to the footbridge.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You weren't in Shoreham this afternoon by any chance? Wearing a St Pauli t-shirt?

I'm probably way off the mark as I've no idea who you are or what you look like ... but something struck me about the chap I saw as I walked across the crossing to the footbridge.
Not St Pauli, Rum Knuckles T shirt with “smoking skull” on it? Tattoos on my arms.

Yes, I think you have laid eyes on The Clamp.

Bloody good guess seeing as you have never seen me! Intriguing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports