Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
he's much better than buckley, buckley hasn't attracted any interest from the championship, let alone top 4 premiership sides.

How do you know that Buckley hasn't attracted interest? How do you know that the "interest" in Zaha isn't just agent talk to put pressure on Palace to give him a better contract or to pressure other sides that may be interested into putting in a transfer bid?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Buckley will never leave and if he does will be to Barcelona, where he will put Messi to shame.

Money turns heads my friend. Are you telling me that if Gus had a massive offer for WB from a top 6 prem team and they offered WB three times as much, if not more, a week then he is on with us then he would not take it?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I love our workers in the midfield , Vincelot, Navarro, Sparrow all look the same,play the same and I'm more than happy to see them if the flying wingers are injured. Add Bridcutt and Adam Le Bad and it's a great group of grafters.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we are now seeing why Gus was keen to invest £1 million on him, really coming into his own as fully fit and quality

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A joy to watch when he's in full flow. 'Will Buckley's brilliant' to the tune of 'we're fu*king brilliant' should reverberate around the ground when he opens his box of tricks.

I like that.

I hate the Maxi Rodriguez song, it just doesn't scan for Buckley, besides I bet hasn't been called William since he was about eight years old.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
he ooze's class but to be honest i still prefer elliott bennett!
He's better than bennett and will get even better,bennett rarely goes past players and isn't very good at scoring goals.

Bennett was good at set piece's and had a good cross on him when whizzing down the wing.Its all about opinions but bennett is not as exciting as buckley.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Watford fans didn't rate him at all last season and said the million we paid was wasted by us. I wonder how they feel now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I remember a Watford fan saying he blew by and cold for them and only played well 1 in 10 games for them. Doesn't seem to be an issue here does it? :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The way he just glides across the pitch reminds me of Thierry Henry.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I like that.

I hate the Maxi Rodriguez song, it just doesn't scan for Buckley, besides I bet hasn't been called William since he was about eight years old.

Or by his mother when he's been naughty. Glad to hear he played well yesterday. Thought he was outmuscled at Reading, not great when he came on against Cov but much improved against Saints. Some going slightly overboard in their praise but certainly if he stays fit and firing he will be a huge player for us in the second half of the season. Does he have Twitter?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I remember a Watford fan saying he blew by and cold for them and only played well 1 in 10 games for them. Doesn't seem to be an issue here does it? :lolol:

A Watford fan in my office said pretty much the same thing when I asked about him when he signed.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i live up near watford and a few fans from here really rated WB and were gutted to lose him. they are resigned to selling their best players all the time though which is a shame. one guy said that hoskins played a lot in midfield for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here