Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
What a player!!! Echo sentiments from post's above def best 1 mill we've spent! He will be playing prem football in a couple of years, hopefully it's with us!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
El-Abd played in the Championship under McGhee but was rubbished in the same way that Barnes is now, so was overlooked by the majority. Gus has improved his game without a doubt but he always had the ability.

Hmmm, El-Abd has improved dramatically since Gus took over. I'm pretty sure he hardly ever demonstrated any real ability before then, whether in the Champ or League One!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
zaha isnt a goalscorer, but he scored against you :) does buckley beat players for fun?

Yes, you dipshit! That is what this thread is about, celebrating the skill, pace and ability of Buckley. If you took a few seconds to move those testicles out of your eyes and read this thread you would understand it. Don't just skim through looking for Poxy Palace buzz words!

Jan 4, 2012
Plenty of room for several great young footballers.
Zaha was great at the Theatre of Hype, then Cardiff marked him out of the game.
Liverpool or another will soon pinch him.

sorry did you actually watch that game? zaha was good, kept beating mcnaughton who is one of the best right backs in the league, and at one point beat about 3 players and put in an excellent left footed cross

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
sorry did you actually watch that game? zaha was good, kept beating mcnaughton who is one of the best right backs in the league, and at one point beat about 3 players and put in an excellent left footed cross

Saw it from start to finish. You are wrong. Over the entire game, he offered very little. I was surprised after he made the ManUre defence look so shite.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
zaha is a mile better, younger, quicker, more skillful and a much much better prospect.

How many times have you seen Buckley play, out of interest? I've seen Zaha play a good 4-5 times, once live and the rest on the telly, and I wouldn't have him over Buckley. Zaha is probably on a par with Noone- can beat players with ease and has bags of pace but his end product is lacking. Buckley can do all that Zaha can, but he is a natural finisher as well.
Zaha will be moving to some no-mark Premiership side to warm the bench within the next year a la Victor Moses, mark my words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here