Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUBA - did he influence anyone to his point of view?

How did Buba influence your point of view?

• Yes, I see Buba's point completely. I am influenced

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I appreciated several points and am swayed a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Buba has a few points, but I still feel he misrepresents others

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Buba has not won me over, in fact the opposite

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters

bubanobhead, you said extensively on Friday that you came onto this board to talk about football. So far in your new persona you have 4 posts today, not one about football. You weren't lying on Friday by any chance were you?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Blue Peter said:

Your response to that shows that you do not read and absorb what someone is trying to say to you. Titanic has made a very good and valid point, to which you have replied cut and paste from someone else...

Think for yourself, think about your actions and words, and maybe you'll understand why you get yourself into so much difficulty here on NSC.

readingstockport said:
bubanobhead, you said extensively on Friday that you came onto this board to talk about football.
Yes I did, and what about your friends? Did they come to talk about football? Or just to spread blood libels at Israel? And if they spread blood libels at Israel then I don't have the right to reply?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So what did you think about the result on Saturday then Blue Buba? Give us your opinion. Who stood out for you?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Blue Peter said:
Oh yes, when Buzzer said nasty and ugly things about the sexual relations of my parents and when I answered him with: "Get lost" then I went into overdrive, indeed.

Not fair enough.

You went into overdrive with the links. Look at the poll results here. The results suggest you may have alienated some posters whose natural inclination would be to see your side.

Your hatred of all things Arab does you no credit. On a state-to-state level, many Arab countries wish to destroy the state of Israel. I can understand your hatred of that, and why Israel has to defend itself from that threat as it sees fit.

But how about on a personal level? Do you have any Palestinian friends? Have you ever sat down and had a one-to-one and asked them how they see things? Hard to imagine that you would have no common ground whatsoever with someone of your own age who just happened to be of Arab extraction. Or do you just hate Arabs full stop. Because we call that racism.

I'm genuinely interested to know.

Tom Hark said:
You went into overdrive with the links. Look at the poll results here. The results suggest you may have alienated some posters whose natural inclination would be to see your side.

Your hatred of all things Arab does you no credit. On a state-to-state level, many Arab countries wish to destroy the state of Israel. I can understand your hatred of that, and why Israel has to defend itself from that threat as it sees fit.

But how about on a personal level? Do you have any Palestinian friends? Have you ever sat down and had a one-to-one and asked them how they see things? Hard to imagine that you would have no common ground whatsoever with someone of your own age who just happened to be of Arab extraction. Or do you just hate Arabs full stop. Because we call that racism.

I never said that I hate Arabs NOR THOUGHT ABOUT IT. All I did was to show you the things that you don't see in the beeb.

They are being taught that Jews are children of apes and pigs, how can you be a friend of pepple that don't even recognise in your existence in this planet?

Look what they are being taught:

Palestinian Incitement: Children on a Mission to Kill Jews

In this clip they are being taught that Jews are children of apes and pigs

Tom Hark, if you keep saying these things of yours after all the facts that I put infront of your eyes, facts also from Arabs themselves who criticize their own brothers, if you keep saying the things of yours after all of that - then for sure you have an agenda and you will never be convinced.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Blue Peter said:
I never said that I hate Arabs NOR THOUGHT ABOUT IT. All I did was to show you the things that you don't see in the beeb.

They are being taught that Jews are children of apes and pigs, how can you be a friend of pepple that don't even recognise in your existence in this planet?

Look what they are being taught:

Palestinian Incitement: Children on a Mission to Kill Jews

In this clip they are being taught that Jews are children of apes and pigs

Don't hide behind other people words and actions - take responsibility for your own.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Buba!

Yous aid you were here to talk about football... I asked you a football question and you ignored it!!!!

So..................???

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
So what did you think about the result on Saturday then Blue Buba? Give us your opinion. Who stood out for you?

Thank you for your response Buba... here is the question again. Please establish your credentials by replying.

Thank you.

Tom Hark said:

I'd like to join in that interest too - I think 'Buba' should elucidate and eluminate for us. Tell us Buba/blue peter - Tom Hark and "the likes of NMH" would also be interested. ???

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Because anyone can hide behind a username... it's really easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here