Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUBA - did he influence anyone to his point of view?

How did Buba influence your point of view?

• Yes, I see Buba's point completely. I am influenced

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I appreciated several points and am swayed a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Buba has a few points, but I still feel he misrepresents others

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Buba has not won me over, in fact the opposite

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters

Yoda

English & European
HampshireSeagulls said:
Out of order! We don't take the piss out of retards any more. Otherwise someone will be along with the bloody Reading one again, and there will be bans and slapped wrists flying everywhere!

So was him calling me racist when I'm nothing of the sort, and wishing cancer on other people on here when my mum has battled it, my girlfriends mum has had it, and I recently lost my aunt to it.

Difference is, I only did it in jest and if I've offended anyone else, then I'm sorry. :)

Blue Peter said:
It seems that either the mods return me (there is a very low chance for that) or not, I will continue to be abused in this forum, that's because the old anti-semitism in UK that hasn't gone away.

You can see the anti-semitism also in this forum by distorting the reality, Benjamin Netanyahu said in a video (that I have) that the Europeans feel guilt for that they betrayed more than 6 million Jews and didn't do nothing to prevent their elimination (apart for coming in the 90 minute to open the gates) so instead of dealing with their guilt then they are trying to invent excuses as if the Israelis are no different than the Nazis who destroyed them and they are doing a strupid and misleading comparison between the Jews who were eliminated in the holocaust to the Palestinian terrorists that are being killed because they open fire first at Israel and Israel returns fire back.

Anyway, I'm not gonna take your anti-semite abuses anymore.

I doubt that 'anti-semitism' is what most people felt before you came on here 'mahfan', but it's apparent that everyone is anti 'the likes of YOU' (to paraphrase how you first spoke to me).

Do you work for the PLO/Hezbolah by any chance, as there are several people who are, I believe, primed and ready to donate to their cause now.

I wish gout on you and all your family, and lots of chilblanes.

Last edited:

NMH said:
I doubt that 'anti-semitism' is what most people felt before you came on here 'mahfan', but it's apparent that everyone is anti 'the likes of YOU' (to paraphrase how you first spoke to me).

Do you work for the PLO/Hezbolah by any chance, as there are several people who are, I believe, primed and ready to donate to their cause now.

I wish gout on you and all your family, and lots of chilblanes.

And I am one of them. I have always supported the right of Israel to exist within secure borders and was involved on the outskirts of ANL and Class War back in the 1980's but since buba started posting his ill-considered racist bile I have begun to seriously consider making a donation to Hamas or IJ to assist in their humanitarian projects.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Whilst upstairs in the loft room, a dark dank evening mist is settling from the open window, on the floor lies a body. The face is still red from anger and the fingers wizened from the years of cut and paste, and the pale illuminescence of the monitor is casting a greyish hue over his face, the result of his death clear to see on the monitor, which is still open at the thread "Buba, Did he influence...." a self inflicted meltdown seems the likely culprit.

Night finally falls.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here