Bruce in Britain the 2012 tour.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
5 days to go guys and girls :rolleyes:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE play 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' oh dear BS-meister pour moi :rave:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
If he sits in front of the ivories and taps out this one, I might shed a tear...

[yt]6xOSZtrMWys[/yt]

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So who else are you watching on Sat at Harf Rock Calling (besides the Boss)?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
John Fogarty will be good, not too sure about Lady Antibellum(sp), may stay in Weatherspoons if weather is crap till Fogarty comes on

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
John Fogarty will be good, not too sure about Lady Antibellum(sp), may stay in Weatherspoons if weather is crap till Fogarty comes on

I like Lady Antebellum's music, but I'm not entirely sure that their stuff will work in a big outdoor setting and to a Bruce Springsteen/John Fogerty style audience. We shall see.

On a Boss note, the Hyde Park Calling website has him playing from 19:00 to 22:15 - 3 and a quarter hours of the The Boss and the Band. :clap: :clap: :clap:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'll aim to get there about 6.15pm., find a decentish spot, listen to the tuts from the people I'm now standing in front of, then watch the crew set up for BS et al @ 7pm. :smile:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I went to the show there in 2009 and he finished about 10-15, I think the local council forced the plug to be pulled due to license restrictions, bastards, just as Bruce called Jon Bon Jovi on stage to sing Hungrey Heart.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
My brother and niece have flown in from Qatar especially for BS at Hyde Park. They're so excited and there's still 4 days to go.

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
I'm so so excited about Saturday. Gone into complete over drive playing BS songs. Going to get there when the gates open at 12 cause I might just wet myself waiting at home

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Dont want to put a downer on this chaps (I have tickets as well).... but tomorrow night's show is cancelled, and if it continues to pee down until Saturday (as forecast), what with the show on Friday potentially turning the park into even more of a quagmire.....

I know they have issued a statement earlier saying def on, and that they are putting half the Amazon rainforest down on the site, but I cant see they can be 100% certain this far out.

Have you seen any of the photos from last w/e's Wireless?!

Am praying not cancelled, but am also slightly preparing myself to be let down!

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Delayed set off for me to let the rain clear. probably there about 5 pm now instead of the full day. Forecast says rain will be clearing 5-6 pm and a dry evening in store for The Boss.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just got report from friend - played for three hours, and Paul McCartney joined him on stage for last two songs of the encore, but they cut the power!

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Great gig spoilt by council pulling the plug early and low sound volume throughout. No more Hyde park gigs again for me, never again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports