Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Terrible news to read. My deepest condolences to you and your family - also to anyone else that was close to him. Look after yourself Nibble.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Awful news Nibble, try and stay strong and my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Sorry to hear this sad news Nibble. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That's dreadful Nibble old son. RIP to Simon and take care.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Tragic loss at such a young age. My wife lost her brother suddenly last year and he was also only 39. Thinking of you and your family at this very sad and difficult time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .
Sorry to hear that mate. Love to you all.

D

Deleted member 22389

By deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sincere condolences Nibs. It's always hard to lose a close relative, but so much more when it is ahead of their time. Stay strong

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
My deepest condolences to you and your family. xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here