Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Sorry to hear this Nibs, he sounds like a good, honest family man who will be greatly missed by his family, work colleagues and students. An extra thought goes out to your 7 year old nephew.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lost for words, that is terrible. Condolences to you and your brother's family Nibble.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Terribly sad news. RIP Simon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thank you for your heartfelt words. He was absolutely one of life's truly amazing men. Stunned.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sad sad news. Condolences.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Very sad news, sorry for your loss. RIP Brother Nibble.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just dreadful. It puts things in to perspective. Love, prayers and/or whatever might do any good to all concerned.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Jesus Christ Nibs, I hope you are ok.

I remember meeting him in the Tin Drum on your birthday one year. Seemed like he was a lovely bloke.

Look after yourself.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My sincere condolences. I lost my younger brother when he was 21, so I know how stunned you must feel. My thoughts & prayers are for you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is really dreadful news. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Regards. Dave

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
having felt the loss of my dad very recently, I empathise a great deal with your losses.... please take whatever comfort you can from being there - we find strength from the smallest things, and it is those small things that see us through. use the abuse the board at your leisure - and most importantly - be kind to yourself too. take care

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That really is tragic. Stay strong Nibble. My sincere condolences to you and all your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here