Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Condolences to you and your family. May your dad and brother RIP. Very sad at this time of year, or indeed any time.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That's terrible, tragic news, Nibble. You must feel knocked for six.

Thoughts with you and your family at this difficult time.

PG

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very sad to hear - my condolences to you and your family.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very sorry to read that news, thoughts with you Nibble

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really feel for you Nibble, life is sometimes so cruel.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
very sad and far to young
RIP

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry to hear that Nibble, such sad news you have my condolences words cannot express the emotions your feeling right now.

I was with my cousins yesterday up in Godalming who buried their mother who died last week she was only 52.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .

My family has known real tragedy as well and thus I feel so very sorry for you all. Pain will be with you for some time, but rest assured that it will get easier for you and your family with time. RIP to your family members.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My deepest sympathy for your and your family's tragic losses Nibble.

Give your brother's young lad a supportive hug from us all!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Horrible news. Family bereavement is bad enough when people die at the "right" time but when loved ones are in their prime it's just terrible. Condolences.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Terrible news mate. Take care of yourself. G

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Sincerest condolences to you Nibble, we may have our differences on here, but as others have said we're all part of the Albion family. My prayers are with you at this sad time. My Dad's been ill for over a year with severe depression, so while I've not faced real grief I can empathise with what you're going through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here