Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brother Nibble RIP

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Nibble, thinking of you and your family. This is extremely sad news and for such a young person. So sorry for your loss.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .
So sad and so young...Many condolences to you and your family through these very tough times.

RIP brother nibble

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So sorry to hear of your tragic losses.
I lost my brother Tony Langridge in August whilst on holiday, a bottle of Metaxa and the wonderful messages of sympathy on NSC, helped me through a very long night, 1300 miles away.
Sincere condolences to you and your family and your brothers family.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really sorry to hear this Nibble, bad enough to lose your dad but this must be absolutely heartbreaking. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
That put a tear in my eye. So sorry.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Sorry to hear your sad news.

Thoughts are with you at this sad time.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Some of you know my father died 4 weeks ago after a long period of illness. Well, in the early hours of this morning my Brother Simon, died in intensive care after emergency heart surgery. He collapsed playing his beloved Roller Derby on Saturday evening, seemed to be recovering after surgery to remove blood clots, took a turn for the worse yesterday, they operated but could not save him. No health problems before.
Bombed it down to Plymouth, they kept him alive til I got there and with friends and family by his side they switched off life support at 12:30Am.

Perhaps most tragically he was 39 years old, a teacher who leaves behind a wife and a 7 year old boy.

RIP My beautiful Brother .

Unable to find words that are adequate, stay strong mate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A horrible bit of news. I'm sorry for your loss.

At least his seven year old son has such a wonderful uncle to fill some of that void.

Take care of yourself and the rest of your family.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My thoughts are with you and your family Nibble.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To lose a father is bad enough, but then to have a brother taken within weeks, heartbreaking.

Sorry for your loss.

Try and be there for your nephew if he needs someone other than his mother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here