Britain needs millions MORE immigrants says the Office for Budget Responsibility...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Bulldog? What is that supposed to convey?

Get over yourself. I made no comment about your family. Mine also are white working class with all the scars.

The white trash to which I refer are the people who sit around here on benefits, popping out kids, watching Tricia, smoking fags, slapping the kids and feeding them crisps (that's the women), sitting in the pub all day, doing the odd bit of cash in hand (badly - I recommend using a reputable tradesman) and getting nicked for D and D (that's the blokes) while the crops die. Except they don't die, thanks to the Poles and Czechs working in our English fields. And they are paid well enough to fund their next year in medical school back in Krakow or wherever. I talk to them. Nice people.

Next . . . .

My daughter says I look like a bulldog, hence the name.

Next ....

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
This bell end is unbelievable. You've made those stats up. A quick internet search proves you so wrong I almost pitty you. White prison population in March 2013 - 90%. I don't even know why I bothered.

lol, wrong. In the houses of parliament last month it was raised that over a 3rd of the prison population is Asian muslims.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
This thread is pretty appalling, but not nearly as bad as the comments section on that article. Has telegraph comments always been this much of a cesspool?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lol, wrong. In the houses of parliament last month it was raised that over a 3rd of the prison population is Asian muslims.

nearest i could find was 62% of foriegn nationals (so French, American, Brazillian and anywhere else, and a small subgroup of the total) where of an ethnic minority. nothing about their religion though. of total of 7.9 where designated as Asian (not muslim). Page 10

sorry to burst your little racist bubble.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Bulldog? What is that supposed to convey?

Get over yourself. I made no comment about your family. Mine also are white working class with all the scars.

The white trash to which I refer are the people who sit around here on benefits, popping out kids, watching Tricia, smoking fags, slapping the kids and feeding them crisps (that's the women), sitting in the pub all day, doing the odd bit of cash in hand (badly - I recommend using a reputable tradesman) and getting nicked for D and D (that's the blokes) while the crops die. Except they don't die, thanks to the Poles and Czechs working in our English fields. And they are paid well enough to fund their next year in medical school back in Krakow or wherever. I talk to them. Nice people.

Next . . . .

Seriously now, I get pissed off with people slagging us off. (us being working class English people ) Do you honestly think Poles are better workers than us? Sure many eastern Europeans and Asians that have come here are grafters but they have a slice of there community at home that don't want to get out of bed just like we do.
In the dark days of the recession in the 70s/80s brits were valued workers across Europe because we were exporting our best, just as we are importing their best now. It doesn't make them better and it doesn't give you the right to promote racist attitudes with comments about our white trash. I fecking hate racists and the worst kind of all are the ones that hate their own kind.

And as you know so much about crop picking - who picked the crops before the Poles arrived and how much time have you spent out there in the pissing rain?

Last edited:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Not even going to go there. It's a fact that over a 3rd of the prison population is Muslim (ASIAN). Ask for the freedom of information act or what ever it's called. The government are even thinking of building an all Muslim prison as it's got that bad and the Muslims are radicalizing non Muslims. You want to take those blinkers off mate.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Not even going to go there. It's a fact that over a 3rd of the prison population is Muslim (ASIAN). Ask for the freedom of information act or what ever it's called. The government are even thinking of building an all Muslim prison as it's got that bad and the Muslims are radicalizing non Muslims. You want to take those blinkers off mate.

Freedom of information to access the same government document I've just linked? I'm done here. Bye bye

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

If this is a fact then you will surely be able to find some information that proves it.

You have been provided with a government document from last month with statistics on the make up of the UK prison population that disprove your fact. What makes you think that the information provided in inaccurate?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If this is a fact then you will surely be able to find some information that proves it.

You have been provided with a government document from last month with statistics on the make up of the UK prison population that disprove your fact. What makes you think that the information provided in inaccurate?

Can only pass on what the representatives of the British people have said ie Government.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seriously now, I get pissed off with people slagging us off. (us being working class English people ) Do you honestly think Poles are better workers then us? Sure many eastern Europeans and Asians that have come here are grafters but they have a slice of there community at home that don't want to get out of bed just like we do.
In the dark days of the recession in the 70s/80s brits were valued workers across Europe because we were exporting our best, just as we are importing their best now. It doesn't make them better and it doesn't give you the right to promote racist attitudes with comments about our white trash. I fecking hate racists and the worst kind of all are the ones that hate themselves.

Of course I don't think Poles are better workers than us. They are simply more willing to work for the wages offered than the folk to whom I referred. I am sure you don't really imagine that means I am 'racist' against white people . . . .

As for the rest, you still misunderstand me. I am merely pointing out to whoever it was that targeting non whites (and it is clear that it is this demographic to whom ninja pyjamas and others refer) is talking bollocks. And being racist.

I am quite relaxed about my ethnicity. On a separate topic, I have a real problem with English people (of whatever ancestry) who don't support England (and I don't just mean sport). I think The English are exceptional, and I am rather proud of my tribe. Culture, music, SOH, tolerance, innovation . . . **** me - that and the innate emotional connection is why I live here and have turned down the chance to emigrate on several occasions. I could be richer abroad, but what would I want to spend my money on? Flights home. And NOTHING could supplant being part of the swell when Wiggo won the TDF, and Mo won his second gold. Etc Etc.

Apologies for the somewhat florid reply I sent you. Take it easy.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Of course I don't think Poles are better workers than us. They are simply more willing to work for the wages offered than the folk to whom I referred. I am sure you don't really imagine that means I am 'racist' against white people . . . .

As for the rest, you still misunderstand me. I am merely pointing out to whoever it was that targeting non whites (and it is clear that it is this demographic to whom ninja pyjamas and others refer) is talking bollocks. And being racist.

I am quite relaxed about my ethnicity. On a separate topic, I have a real problem with English people (of whatever ancestry) who don't support England (and I don't just mean sport). I think The English are exceptional, and I am rather proud of my tribe. Culture, music, SOH, tolerance, innovation . . . **** me - that and the innate emotional connection is why I live here and have turned down the chance to emigrate on several occasions. I could be richer abroad, but what would I want to spend my money on? Flights home. And NOTHING could supplant being part of the swell when Wiggo won the TDF, and Mo won his second gold. Etc Etc.

Apologies for the somewhat florid reply I sent you. Take it easy.

No problem HWT, I love other peoples opinions, even when they don't agree with mine. you take it easy too.:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's off not me unless a watching Moderator has other ideas. Having a debate. Want to add anything?

This isn't a debate. This is you talking your usual nonsense and other people taking this piss out of you! Why don't you try another club that better fits your outlook? Burnley would be good (not an all white town, but the BFC fans are all white). If you need to be part of an all white town, try Queen of the South.

The only reason the mods haven't deleted you is because you are part of an experiment. The central hypothesis under test is a little anodyne, but there again, so are you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No problem HWT, I love other peoples opinions, even when they don't agree with mine. you take it easy too.:)

Me too (opinions). And I suspect we are both on the same page (although perhaps reading different sentences).

Nighty night.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
This isn't a debate. This is you talking your usual nonsense and other people taking this piss out of you! Why don't you try another club that better fits your outlook? Burnley would be good (not an all white town, but the BFC fans are all white). If you need to be part of an all white town, try Queen of the South.

The only reason the mods haven't deleted you is because you are part of an experiment. The central hypothesis under test is a little anodyne, but there again, so are you.

It is a debate but your like want to stifle it so other peoples opinions can't be heard apart from your like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports