Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City away

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If you aren't there yourself, you don't have the right to moan about the numbers going.

I have every right to moan about figures. Has **** all to do with you

theboybilly

Can anyone suggest a pub near the ground that's away friendly where we can watch the 3pm Geoff Stelling show?

You're bound to be able to find a pub in the City Centre. Pick up a No.24 bus from Stop CM at Broad Quay (just by Subway and Sainsbury Local) and you shoul be at the ground in less than 30 minutes. Ask for Bath Street or the Rising Sun pub (a Home Only pub so be aware)

SHGK

Jan 6, 2016
Travelled to Swindon last night from Burgess Hill, leaving for Bristol in an hour - that's 2 more of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Travelled to Devon last night (M23/M25/A303/M5 - mostly ok apart from diversion off the 303 due to roadworks that added 20 mins) for a family lunch today, up to Bristol straight after. Can't wait [emoji106]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Travelled to Devon last night (M23/M25/A303/M5 - mostly ok apart from diversion off the 303 due to roadworks that added 20 mins) for a family lunch today, up to Bristol straight after. Can't wait [emoji106]

Whereabouts on the 303 is the diversion please ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've cocked up in spectacular style, thought I'd bought myself a ticket but apparently never did. If anyone knows of any going spare I'd be delighted to take it off your hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here