Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City away

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Apart from the Costa express who apparently didn't arrive until 30 minutes in due to directions malfunction

What with sat navs and all sorts of navigational aids these days, that is appalling. I would have been furious. Surely the driver must have made some sort of preparations?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What with sat navs and all sorts of navigational aids these days, that is appalling. I would have been furious. Surely the driver must have made some sort of preparations?

Not sure what happened, I noticed their coach was parked outside the away end when everybody else had to walk back to the industrial estate and wait an hour to get out. When I mentioned this on the coach I was told they couldn't find the ground and missed the first half an hour. Funny thing is there were major moans on here about seagulls travel when they were let down and a coach didn't turn up (think that was Burton) but nobody seems to have mentioned it on here when the "offical" coach cocks up.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
. Funny thing is there were major moans on here about Seagulls Travel when they were let down and a coach didn't turn up (think that was Burton) but nobody seems to have mentioned it on here when the "official" coach cocks up.

Can't do that giphy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here