BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Top support ..virtually non stop

Absolutely, a day to remember.

image.jpg

Not many empty seats, good effort I think.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hello, city fan here, enjoyed my trip to your new stadium last season, and will be back in April.
If you want hassle free parking, aim for Bedminster CC. Decent bar and five minutes from the ground.

Top recommendation this, this - straight in, £5, less than 10 mins walk to the ground, back on the road within 15 mins of final whistle. Back in Burgess Hill just after 10.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
SHOCKING SCENES ON THE TV , 4 CURLY wig wearing Brighton fans PICKED OUT BY SKY cameras start of the game :facepalm:
regards
DR
I was standing 2 rows behind these lads.. maybe I can spot myself if I watch it back.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Okay...how about 'Grumpy people sitting in a pub watching the game on Sky criticising supporters who travelled to the game shocker'?

People who KNOW the SCORE, sat watching, rightly laughing and pointing at the MUGS who travelled to the game, and naively THOUGHT they were having a great day. The IDIOTS.

Das knows.

Jan 30, 2008
People who KNOW the SCORE, sat watching, rightly laughing and pointing at the MUGS who travelled to the game, and naively THOUGHT they were having a great day. The IDIOTS.

Das knows.
never said anything about mugs, idiots and people not enjoying themselves though, merely pointing out what i see :facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here