Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City and Blackburn Rovers in for Lewis Dunk

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Hope he doesn't leave. I doubt he'd want to move up north, Bristol might be a little more appealing but all his friends are in Brighton, the only reason he'd move is to get away from Gus. Oh yeah, and when we sell him just watch him develop into a top class defender, will be an absolute joke if we let him go too after the exact same thing happened with Hall

How sweet.................

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
£1m plus future incentives and I'll be pleased. Would be disappointed with any less than that though.
I would be surprised if it is anything more than 250k - 400k

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now on the rumour site it says he is talking to Palace and being out of contract in the summer and not a regular first team player I would think that his value would be minimal certainly not up in the million mark

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Now on the rumour site it says he is talking to Palace and being out of contract in the summer and not a regular first team player I would think that his value would be minimal certainly not up in the million mark
So make believe then?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Given his age the fee would be set by tribunal, Shirley?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Let him go! After all we have loads of good centrebacks coming through the development squad -don't we?

TBF, that Latvian chappie is a CB isn't he? So might be a straight replacement.

Seriously - It would be a shame if Dunk does go though.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I'd like to think we would offer him a new contract. He still has great potential and i am sure given his passing skills would even do well in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here